THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If anyone see's anything other than at 8pm est for the usuals, let me know. Unfortunately that timing works terribly for me tonight, oh well.  A PM would be much appreciated, and if I see anything I would do the same. Just need an 8 or 8.5. 

Damn i can't believe there is so much hype for the Milans. They're cool but not all that.
I wonder who is actually buying to wear and who's buying just to make a quick buck.

Damn i can't believe there is so much hype for the Milans. They're cool but not all that.
I wonder who is actually buying to wear and who's buying just to make a quick buck.
Going on my feet as soon as they arrive. Been love at first sight haha.

Yeah those Milan's are going on the feet asap. NYC weather has been on its period lately though so might have to wait a bit.

I will definitely work my pair into the regular rotation this spring/summer. Thread will calm down soon enough, lol. Can't wait to get my order in and receive my tracking so I can rest easy.

Once I get these out of the way, I need to see a concrete date on the Obsidian OGs. When I get those two out of the way, I'll get around to attacking that list of discounted pairs I've been putting off lol

Yea Im not sure why people are going THIS crazy over the milans. They are clean and yea i liked them when I first saw them are they worth  losing sleep over wondering how to cop.... maybe not. 

But there is always a domino effect in these forums anyways people seem to absorb the opinions and thoughts of others uber fast. Can never tell who genuinely likes something anymore anyways.

Just my opinion tho. Its your money buy what ever you want i guess. Just funny seeing people who jump through loops to  buy then when they get them realize the hype ate them alive and they didnt want them as much as they thought.

Yeah I am also surprised by how fast the thread has been moving and how many people want these. I wanted them when pics surfaced and was hoping for a US release however I'm probably going to pass on even trying. They look nice but no way are these worth 200 to me. Hope those who want them the most to wear gets them. Good luck

Yea Im not sure why people are going THIS crazy over the milans. They are clean and yea i liked them when I first saw them are they worth  losing sleep over wondering how to cop.... maybe not. 

But there is always a domino effect in these forums anyways people seem to absorb the opinions and thoughts of others uber fast. Can never tell who genuinely likes something anymore anyways.

Just my opinion tho. Its your money buy what ever you want i guess. Just funny seeing people who jump through loops to  buy then when they get them realize the hype ate them alive and they didnt want them as much as they thought.
Also has to do with the fact that they are Euro only. Personally, I would rather cop em just to make sure because they are going to be impossible to find for retail later. If I decide I don't want them, I know I will be able to sell them for what I paid for

^ agree with that, if you like them but not 100%, cop if you can at retail and you can always get your money back later by return or sale ( I'm not talking resellers levels just money back). However hesitate now and your be paying more later on for this kind of release. For me I like these because of the quality of the materials and the simple styling which at 38 years old goes better with my wardrobe and lifestyle than some of the more louder models that I like having in my collection but just don't get as many chances to wear as I will with these Milans.

Also has to do with the fact that they are Euro only. Personally, I would rather cop em just to make sure because they are going to be impossible to find for retail later. If I decide I don't want them, I know I will be able to sell them for what I paid for
Understandable and a logical approach. 

I just don't want a hard time finding them later down the line like I am with these:

Damn near impossible to find my size in there

Hope I got good karma from helping some people yesterday.
This seems like it might be difficult.
May need some help getting a US 12 (or pray to god, a US 13 if they made them, prefer wearing my shoes a bit big).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom