THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just left the Air Max Day pop up shop across the street from Undefeated in LA. Don't waste your time. They have no shirts above a M left. The only way you can get custom lace locks is by purchasing a shoe. I copped Hiroshis on SNKRS this morning and the rest I passed on.
So Nike did have something in L.A. for AMD? Damn, I had no idea...

Last edited:
my pick for best sneaker today was seeing the am1 grand piano apfc.  def unique and has sparked my interest in looking for them. 

Last edited:
Great Nike Air Max 1 video.

Last edited:
Me and one of my brothers we're reminiscing about Air Max and how we thought they were so dope.
He told me that he remembered me saying "What if the air bubble busts...it would be like walking with a flat tire".

LMAO!!. Kids and the way they think. HA!!
It's funny because I do remember always worrying myself sick about the bag/air bubble busting. I had a friend that stuck a screw driver in his brother's Air Max bubble/bag. He was PISSED!!!

Those certain moments long ago. Never forget.

^i remember i stuck a pencil though my AJ IV's in 3rd grade in order to convince my parents i needed the blacks :smh:

fyi only thing that happened to the bubble was a pencil hole......the left shoe's heel sagged a little more than the right pair, but not by much

This is the only thing I got out of the Con today.... It was pretty much a CON... The tees I made on Thursday to pick up today it seems someone decided to take my pins and stickers out and step all over mine. SMH

My kids enjoyed it and seen some fellow NT Vets in the building... RESPECT!

Nike is shipping my Pendleton's as of 2 days ago. Dang, I just ID'd them 8 days ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom