THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Last edited:
Yeah hyperfuse shape is nice but the materials is just too stiff for my liking.

Does anyone know what to expect at Air Max Con? From those who have gone in the past, what kind of merch was available? I'm wondering if I don't go on the first day will it all be gone?

Does anyone know what to expect at Air Max Con? From those who have gone in the past, what kind of merch was available? I'm wondering if I don't go on the first day will it all be gone?
it's different every year i went (in shanghai) and basicly different city will have different set. one thing for sure they will release special air max that can be purchased on that day (raffle, special packaging, etc)

Patches dropping at end... wtf
New system to kill bots as well
i heard they restock everything from jordan, sock dart, yeezy, etc
http://sneakernews.com/2016/03/16/end-launches-fragment-jordan-1-yeezy-boost-restock/

Last edited:
@stoplooklisten & @theuesrjohnny yeah we all got shafted here in Vegas on the AM 1's. Cats called & tweeted NTLV a couple of days prior and even the day prior and they said they weren't getting em'. Some folks were there at 10AM & was told they were not getting em.' Then at 11:30, the tweet went out they had em'.

it's different every year i went (in shanghai) and basicly different city will have different set. one thing for sure they will release special air max that can be purchased on that day (raffle, special packaging, etc)
Is this only on the first day? I was planning to show up have way through the 2nd (there are 3 days for NYC) day and see what I could acquire. Just curious of what the supply is like.

Is this only on the first day? I was planning to show up have way through the 2nd (there are 3 days for NYC) day and see what I could acquire. Just curious of what the supply is like.
this is the first time they did 3 day events, the last 2 years they only did 1 day event. idk maybe this year will have bigger event compared to previous one

has anyone here ever ordered with a lunarlon midsole? is it worth it?

I like the lunarlon because it makes the shape of toebox a little bit better.

Same here. I'm not a big fan of the Hyperfuse on the AM1s... :\

I like it because it give OG shape to the toebox.

Patches dropping at end... wtf
New system to kill bots as well

Signed up for the paris patch. Hope i get em.

IMO I like the HTM option. Made these kinda inspired by atmos.

Slightly disappointed on these HTM options. Was expecting mini swoosh to be part of the options haha.

Also when will that restock be happening on END? I read about that new way to ban bots. Seems interesting

Back
Top Bottom