The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see the homie Alan Destroy this release on Snkrs and any other online site dropping these! 

2nd pair locked in.

Now for the other 98 pairs

13zxu9t.jpg

Last edited:
Do u guys know if you can create 2 snkrs acc. With same mailling address but different name credit card ect, with out 1 order getting cancelled?
You can easily if you have multiple phones. Just grab your gf's phone, your mom's phone, roommate, friend, brother, sister, whoever and set up a SNKRS account using their mobile number. 

Do u guys know if you can create 2 snkrs acc. With same mailling address but different name credit card ect, with out 1 order getting cancelled?
You can. I have two using two different emails. Both have the same mailing and billing address and same credit card info but I've never tried ordering from both on a release. I normally stick to the personal. 

6 pairs locked in before my raffles.. about 45 raffles entered so hopefully i can get 10 pairs total...

Got the call! :pimp:

Hit for a size 10 and 10.5 at Jimmy Jazz at Tyrone in St. Petersburg.

I needed 2 size 10's but the dude entered my brother for a 10.5. I'll take it and look for a trade.

Entered 23 raffles btw.

Last edited:
Dude entered 45 raffles. I quit. I just don't have the effort to enter 45 raffles for some cheap pieces of leather and glue

I'll go enter the raffles for two local stores tomorrow then try online on Saturday and hold this L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom