The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same around my way said the same, but they only received a couple of direct shipments of a couple of sizes, like 6 pairs in one box with sizes 8, 8.5, 9 x 2, 9.5, and 10

Praying they get a lot more [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
Hear anything about them size 13s? I know you're in the same general area as I am; thought I'd check

To be fair, I literally did all of this AND bought an ATC bot (1st and only time doing so) and still ended up empty handed on Chis. I'm sure this happened to others as well.

i had the chicago 1's in my cart and was gonna check out and so when i hit submit order on eastbay the sold out message appeared

few months later won the ndc online draw

never used a bot and ive never missed a release i wanted

the hell im gonna ever pay resale for any shoe

if i miss out oh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell they are just shoes and ima rock a recliner instead

people act like nike aint gonna release these again if you miss out

this is why most fail and get bent over by resellers. no self control

My man is complaining about the NA rubbing off after 20 min but then at the very end he puts his fat dirty bare foot in your face to prove it... 

Lesson learned, don't wear these without socks. 

sick.gif

My man is complaining about the NA rubbing off after 20 min but then at the very end he puts his fat dirty bare foot in your face to prove it... 

Lesson learned, don't wear these without socks. 

:x

I can't stand that cornball. I heard people was using him for the trade middle man and he was wearing folks kicks. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I can't stand that cornball. I heard people was using him for the trade middle man and he was wearing folks kicks. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
LOL, wtf!

But for real, will resell on these joints get up to $400+? If so, I am out.

Only retail for me, got bills to pay (like most of us on here) and can't no way do resell. 

How could he not be full of himself with those long fingernails...
lol!!!!! Saw fineline sent him the pair...that guy is the straight early plug for all of youtube now seems..they all must have some great code because his prices are terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom