The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seems to me that all Yeezy fans want to be too much like him and dress exactly like him, when Jordan fans dress for themselves and do their own thing [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Of course Jordan fans dress for themselves who would want to dress like Michael Jordan he has no fashion sense

Last edited:
Of course Jordan fans dress for themselves who would want to dress like Michael Jordan he has no fashion sense
C'mon fam

Put some Respeck on MJ name

My Boy Jordan stay in the freshest gear!

Bucket hat and a money bag with the joggers

Sweater tied on his hipster swag

Last edited:
image.jpg

MJ can't really dress

Last edited:
If y'all want Yeezy out odd these threads, stop trading him.

It always goes,

1. Someone mentions Yeezys
2. Someone badmouths yeezys
3. Someone trashes Ye and his music and his fans
4. Some NT Denim and Allen Iverson style dresser trashes his style
5. Mods say get back on track.

I want both idc. I like both shoes so I'm trying for both. No need to start a big argument over Ye and how in your opinion his shoes are trash.

He prob means, will they actually secure a legit pair at that price?

Most pre orders are garbage

I'm not even Confident in mine anymore

image.jpg

MJ can't really dress
So your just going to act like you don't see pippen in overalls and open toe sandals? Man you can't pull a pic from the 90's and apply it to today. The problem is this was the style then and MJ won't let it die.

Last edited:
Lol yep, everyone looked like that in the 90s. You think chearleaders today would be rocking those multi velcro strapped highs?

So your just going to act like you don't see pippen in overalls and open toe sandals? Man you can't pull a pic from the 90's and apply it to today. The problem is this was the style then and MJ won't let it die.

And as unfortunate as it may be for some, 5,10,15 years from now this ultra slim clothing trend will be gaffed at as well. Your social media pages will one day make great comedy for your children. Just saying...

Preorders are silly.

I've been burned on some many preorders it's not even an option anymore.

Some people will be pale green/envy green/salt white on September 3.

Fixed

I see what you did there... :rofl: "Classic!"

Bruh I don't care if its the 90's or the 80's wearing those sandals an overalls was horrible then.  Also baggy was the style HOWEVER  wearing your jeans that dang high was not.  So don't give me that 90's style crap, the Bulls obviously didn't know how to dress casually. 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom