The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
glasses.gif

Shoe palace needed to verify my card and wanted to verify my address. Because I had a Po box as my billing address but had it all fixed. Says I'll be receiving the shoes via ups. I'm located in so cal. Just a little annoying how it's over retail.

Shoe palace needed to verify my card and wanted to verify my address. Because I had a Po box as my billing address but had it all fixed. Says I'll be receiving the shoes via ups. I'm located in so cal. Just a little annoying how it's over retail.
Complain Jane

went to the mall yesterday (crowded labor day) and literally 1-5 people I walk by is wearing these
grin.gif
 makes me feel and wonder m I the only one that missed out on these
laugh.gif

Anyone think $340USD is an outrageous price for these? I'm in Canada, so keep in mind that the retail price was about $200USD.

Retail in CAD was 215 which works out to $167 USD. Our $ sucks. Got nothing to do with Nike setting a high MSRP.

Resale here is usually reflective of US for GRs. But limited releases like these are far more limited than the US hence the ridiculous resale. There Nike has to be blamed. We invented bball...can we get a decent numbers of these. :rofl:

Last edited:
I was comparing both my breds and one of them is less tumbled and a brighter red, which one should i wear? tumbled or non tumbled
grin.gif

Basically everything with the frags december 2014 and ahead should be "remastered"

But i dont count those 2016 columbias and 2016 oreos remastered cause of the wing height, toebox, tongue, shoe cut height etc

My guess is a whole lot of idiots saw the resell prices of the last release, and they think they can make the same amount of money. But from what it seems, every sneaker store was carrying them. You just have to wait and watch the sellers start lowering their prices while they try to clear inventory to get cash for their next gig. But after prices dip and the hype is over, the prices will slowly increase.

Same thing happens when I got my bred 11's in 2012. Next day flight club had em for 400, a few months later 325 and now back to 550 for size 10 anyway. Not sure who would overpay that much on flighclub, but the trend is the same.

I'm hoping I can buy my friends 9.5 and see how they fit since I struck out on this one

Man these guys not moving these prices on Facebook, offering trades and nothing, the moment I post a yeezy they were jumping on it, guys want to offer 1 bred for yeezy, lol

shout to kickz.com for holding carts AND lighting fast delivery.

got them today.

still hadda pay $230 shipped doe.

jordan shrug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom