The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think $340USD is an outrageous price for these? I'm in Canada, so keep in mind that the retail price was about $200USD.

Had some personal things go in prior to release but yes I ended up getting a pair.

Friday I had won a pair and said **** its just wasn't in the mood for shoes so Told my brother they were his and I would pick em up for him. About 15 min later footlocker calls me and says I won a pair so ended up getting them for myself.

Haven't even opened the box or looked at them yet, had a rough weekend. I'll get to actually look at em tonight once I get home and let anyone who cares about my input on em.

Heard you ate so I'm glad G. Tried to PM you but once suspended its not allowed

Hope everything alright bro. I'm keeping 2 of the 3 for sure. Had a 4th but I let that one go.

taking the videos at face value there's nothing remotely intriguing about his 'reviews' ... yes, the laces do lace and yes there are shoehorns. He's poking fun at the 'image' of the sneaker community (which is not that 'waspy' look Brad has affected) and the tonality of the community's 'seriousness'. Just waiting for him to move on to his next 'bit'....
I thought everyone knew he was satire though? Did people really think he was a serious reviewer?

my boy at finishline just came through clutch when I thought I wasn't gonna have a pair :smokin so it's only right I take a group pic. just need SBBs now and royals next year with this mold. Funny I was just telling @Sneekaz this morning I felt like something would come through on me getting a pair and sure enough it did. They're beautiful in person

View media item 2156929

View media item 2157011
[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127936[/emoji]:nthat:

Glad you scored. Hope everybody else who wanted these too

we need good nyc hook up's

if you ask 10 people at 10 different stores maybe only 2 will exchange numbers with you

its hard to find people
i don't get it they don't get paid alot and i'll take care of the right people to avoid the line up b.s.
Imma PM you I got a couple spots we need to link man
2 of my boys in SI FNL can't even be my plug because they be hooking up their entire families... Like legit I feel like no one can win at that store if you ain't blood relatives with the employees. I used to have a plug for a bit at the downtown footlocker but he quit after finishing up college.

People need to toughen up if their feelings get hurt by a satirical shoe review. I love shoes, but even I get slightly embarrassed while explaining to the average person why my bedroom wall consists of 200+ shoe boxes stacked to the ceiling.

Got the whole thread debating chicken.....ashsgdvfvfbshsgfhd

On another note......Blessed be the based gawd of hammer pants dance class.....JJ shipped!

View media item 316089

Update: The guy who I'm trading my size 13 DS Metallic Vs for his size 14 DS Banned Is just shipped. He agreed to ship first so I can check them. I'm super stoked!

People need to toughen up if their feelings get hurt by a satirical shoe review. I love shoes, but even I get slightly embarrassed while explaining to the average person why my bedroom wall consists of 200+ shoe boxes stacked to the ceiling.

No biggie, it's just your stock room.

LMAO I know that feel. One of the closets that I used for clothing had to become a storage space for kicks..

Just got notice from UPS that Footlocker just shipped.  No order confirmation email, no order number, no shipping confirmation email, nothing.

I've offered multiple sellers on Twitter $300 shipped and each laugh it off... like really man?! I'm only after 1 pair and you can't take ~$120 profit with your 7, 8, or 15 pairs of Breds!? 'eff me for asking tho right... pisses me right off.

The first time my girl came over she was silent. She knew I had a bunch of pairs-we are both bartenders and all the servers always comment on my shoes-she doesn't know the first thing about shoes. But she had no idea people kept boxes and the paper and receipts and clean them as they get dirty.

LMAO I know that feel. One of the closets that I used for clothing had to become a storage space for kicks..

The struggle is real, lol. Luckily my girlfriend isn't the type who needs a fancy bedroom, or threatens to leave me if another pair or three shows up. We're a week into September, and four pairs are on their way right now (two 2016 Black/Red I's, Free Run Lunar Distance, and those indoor soccer shoes that JB collaborated on).

No it's not.

He is annoying and this is played out.

He is also clearly mocking the sneaker culture.

This dudes 15 mins are up.
I agree thats why I never watched any of his videos , need to stop supporting giving fools your attention , cause every click/view counts now a days. if we all ignored they would go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom