The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend wants to trade me a pair for my worn once Northern Light Foams. Thoughts?
Which one would you like more? Personally I would say Breds are more versatile to wear, but those foams are nice, soon as I seen them announced I knew I had to have them. 

Brace yourselves.....RESTOCKS ARE COMING.
nerd.gif

the seller is taking paypal payment for $240 and $200 for Venmo..... hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder why
I bet if you offer 160 on VENMO he'll take it. Its not like he is going to ship something you expect. Maybe an old pair of beat up AF1s painted in the BRED colorway.  

Last edited:
Nike/JB limited distribution of these on purpose in order to hype up that "Banned" title. It all sets up the 31 and the upcoming 4 months of releases for the holiday season.

Expecting these to restock for the holiday shopping rush.

I came out the bushes for this release. Last pair I bought were the aqua 8's with absolutely no work put in and the B/red 11's before that. What the hell has been going on lately? Dudes are asking for LC on pairs copped from FL?! Is that what it's come down to with Jordans? :smh
Not saying that this is the case but I could easily put a reciept next to my fake shoes im selling

$300 for size 9.5 good? or would it be smarter to wait once people start getting their pairs in?

I usually wait a week or so, but not sure about these. Any thoughts?

I came out the bushes for this release. Last pair I bought were the aqua 8's with absolutely no work put in and the B/red 11's before that. What the hell has been going on lately? Dudes are asking for LC on pairs copped from FL?! Is that what it's come down to with Jordans? :smh
People swap pairs if they bought early variants/B grades and then bought release day pairs.

$300 for size 9.5 good? or would it be smarter to wait once people start getting their pairs in?

I usually wait a week or so, but not sure about these. Any thoughts?

300 for a 9.5 is a decent price, it'll only go up in value anyway, so why not just buy it before it goes up to 325/350

Got a trade offer of 2 pairs of these for one of my 88 WC3 (2013). With the remastering I feel either next or the year after they will likely drop them with NA on the back.

Last edited:
With their minimum wage paychecks, doubt it lol.

They charge it and then resell it for more. Literally doing what he is supposed to be doing on the job but on his own time for a profit. He even asked me what other shoes I was looking for and he might have them and give me the reseller price. I was like "I'm good." All this while he was on the clock too. SMH.

so me and wifey entered every raffle at fairfield/solano and I entered us in all the Sheikh raffles for bay area/ sac... and she won both my sz 8.5 and her 3.5y.. won one at kids footlocker locally and have to go down to downtown SF's sheikh.. i had given up all hope but glad i went the extra effort. PIZZA party tomorrow :smokin
View media item 2154621additionally wifey entered and won on NDC.. and i missed again.. lol luckily she entered for me :smokin

Got a trade offer of 2 pairs of these for one of my 88 WC3 (2013). With the remastering I feel either next or the year after they will likely drop them with NA on the back.
If you don't take that, I probably would lol. I have like 4 or 5 pairs of the '88s. Albeit their Breds would have to be 9.5s and they'd have to wear a 10.5 
laugh.gif

my triplets

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom