The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do y'all rate the black portion of the shoe in relation to the same region on Chicago's, UNC's, SBB's, etc?

Last edited:

won a raffle but i felt like an idiot today. stood in line extra  30 min with people trying to get unclaimed thinking it was the line to get in. walked out and people giving me mad looks
Same experience here!

I won a raffle at Champs and the first lady I spoke to told me to go around the block to stand in line after I told her that I have a raffle ticket. I didn't realize I was in the wrong line until a security guard came out and asked people who had a raffle ticket. I immediately left the line and went in the store, bought the shoe, and left quickly.

Do prices come out the same when you buy from a euro site? No extra hard $$$ shipping charge? Never ordered from a euro site before

How do y'all rate the black portion of the shoe in relation to the same region on Chicago's, UNC's, SBB's, etc?
Some people think it's worse leather but if you look closely the leather is actually twice as thick as the UNCs or Chicagos so it seems stiffer.

Only thing about today that I am worried about is how the true blue 3 release is gonna be. That's another pair I have been trying to get for a long time. I just need those, BC3's and royals and I can retire in peace. 

I quit 
laugh.gif

Do prices come out the same when you buy from a euro site? No extra hard $$$ shipping charge? Never ordered from a euro site before
Shipping varies from $10-$20 USD for some sites, some offer free ship if over a certain amount

Only thing about today that I am worried about is how the true blue 3 release is gonna be. 
I'm in for TB3 also but I think it will be easy compared to these it is spacejams that will probably the a lot of work
Ionno man. 11's just aint hitting like that like they used too. The black/red 11's were a decent cop a few years back. I hit on two pairs that day. 

Only thing about today that I am worried about is how the true blue 3 release is gonna be. That's another pair I have been trying to get for a long time. I just need those, BC3's and royals and I can retire in peace. 

hmmmm i dont see 88 III hype on those, seems more like WCIV 2016 and MB5 2016
probably more produced but everyone knows 1's arent produced in too many amounts

the nike air jordan retros at the 220 price point have been relatively easy to obtain

nike seems to mass produce those

the nike air jordan retros at the 220 price point have been relatively easy to obtain

nike seems to mass produce those
god damn the true blues are gonna be 220? holy ****...god damn. I try not to even spend over $200 on shoes

the XVII Og were 200 + tax in 02. people thought that was outrageous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom