The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats guys who came up. I struck out on my sz. 12 but i'm gonna keep pushing and try to make somethin happen

I'm really about to either buy a bot, or find me a thot that works at Foot Locker. Picked up the 31's as a consolation but with the resellers, overloaded sites and these BS raffles I am getting tired of these Jordan L's..
I can give you a tip. DO NOT buy NikeShoeBot. I bought it a month ago, tried it on EVERY limited Nike/Jordan release and it hasn't worked for me once. They're ******* scam artists, I'm def going to do a chargeback on my card because it's a waste of money.

Me and 1 of my little younger cousins both hit on the SNKRS draw.I could've doubled up.But im not paying over retail.Average backdoor price around Dallas was $250.00-$350.00.Ive never paid resell,and never will.Its sad how hard it is to just get a pair of shoes you want.My cousin plus other people i know act like they won the lottery.When they can buy a shoe at retail.Its almost sickening to me.Theyll never understand how easy it use to be.Me or mom dukes could walk in Footlocker months after a Jordan 1-14 release.Try the shoes on,debate if Iwanted to buy.Leave,then go back a few days later.And they would still be there.Does anybody know how many pairs SNKRS had.I want to know because so many people struck gold on that draw.

Picked up my size 14 then got back home and got a call that I was selected in a re-raffle for a size 13. Looks like it may be time to double up! 
pimp.gif

Looks like the resell is settling at around $320. I'll take my L with my prediction of between $250-300. Hope it still happens. But, looks harder and harder.

Maybe this will bring the '13s down a bit. A man can dream

Last edited:
What do you say? "You guys have any pairs left?".. Also has this ever worked for you
Yeah just go in and be like "Do yall have any unclaimed pairs in (insert size)." 

It actually worked twice once on a release day and again like 2 days after release. One time they actually had my size on one of the mannequins....talk about luck lol. 

It was for the Baron 1s and Sport Blue 3s so they weren't nearly as hyped as these joints, no where near!!!!

Last edited:
Got my 10.5 and a 4.5 for my little nephew. Thank You Shoe Palace Galleria! Good birthday so far :smokin

Last edited:
Cooked on The Draw from Nike (that is, if they don't cancel it like my Navy AJ 11 Lows). Still keeping an eye out for an opportunity to double up.

SNKRS CAME IN CLUTCH!!!

babyjs23 babyjs23 fam please tell me you've locked down a pair!!!
Congrats [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] :nthat:

Nah, I tried for my step brothers size 11.5 on JJ and Villa and caught more L's.

On the upside, my medical is done [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
It's real funny how people think you need a bot.Ive scored Breds,Royals,Chi,s,SJ 11,Concords 11 manually.But I've striked out on Gammas 11,s,UNC,s 1,s.

It's real funny how people think you need a bot.Ive scored Breds,Royals,Chi,s,SJ 11,Concords 11 manually.But I've striked out on Gammas 11,s,UNC,s 1,s.
Breds make my third manual score for J's, have WC4 and OVO black 10's. These my only j's. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom