The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of corny that folks are now bashing this shoe after they got up this morning to try and get it  

do you tho :smokin  

This is a Complex article waiting happen

I remember when they made 2 hrs after the Concord XI low release with all the salty slander LOL

Hoping for a W on SNKRS, but I know better. Did anybody in Chicago have any luck? I saw people camped out at midnight but I refuse.

And when i used the term "limited" i get an old nter sayin im a reseller and tryin to hyp up the release. Nter for over 30 years and cant tell the difference from a GR to a Limited Release.
smdh

i have no idea what the ruvilla website is doing i just see that stupid jumpman loading over and over again after i added to cart.

$450 for size 12?

Thats Flight Club for ya
Sorry @GrizzlyAnimal  but $450 is too good to pass up. I'm sending your pair to FC.

nerd.gif
Do you what you gotta do fam 
smokin.gif
  at least you cared for a little bit 
smokin.gif

Salty AF.

I'm just saying I'm happy I didn't listen to everyone who said these would be a massive GR. 

Didn't mean to make you salty bro, my bad.

Kid im 32, I been on here since I was 18. I honestly don't care. I'm happy, that you are happy you paid 100+ over for some shoes!

Damn, I'm glad my 2013 pair is still going strong. This ish just aint what it used to be... Still gonna grab a slice of pizza and remember how good we had it back then tho :smokin haha

amazed FTL isn't sold out yet at this time, must have a ton of these on their inventory
laugh.gif

The only shoe that anyone cares about from JB because everything else just sits on shelves.

Exactly! It blows my mind Jordan Brand puts out amazing OG releases like this and the WC4s yet every other retro+ GR looks like it was designed by blind, mentally challenged people. Who designs all these horrible cws for them? Did these designers sleep with Mark Parker or Phil Knight to get those design jobs? Makes 0 sense to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom