The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
won a raffle at HOH galleria Houston, but didn't hear what the timeframe to pick them up was over the phone? Google says the mall opens at 10, but can I head over at 9:30? Don't want risk losing a pair.

Right but how many pairs did those stores get? Nike Georgetown here in DC is a flagship store and yet they only got 150 pairs.. My HOH got 30 pairs and the other FL/Champs/FNL around here got 20-30 pairs total... Insane.
OG 1s are never in abundance. I don't have a clue on allocation, but I hit at my usual spot for 1s and then Champs also as an added bonus, that was never an option before. 150 pairs of 1s seems like a lot to me.

If i added a gift card to the SNKRS app will that also apply on the desktop site? I dont see it listed under payments online

My bank just called me asking if I wanted to authorize the charge to SNS but I didn't get any email. 
sick.gif

Going to go ahead and put the lies to an end. Releases in Birmingham, AL are never easy. Lived there before and most of my moms side of the family does now, near legion field. Stop lying.

I live over the mountain not under it dude. Every release I'VE WANTED has been easy. I shop at the Galleria & Brookwood mall

i wouldn't add no beats, gift cards, anything like they when trying to cop on a release like this. You don't have the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom