The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Footlocker said I could buy however many sizes I want. Deadass 5 mofos (including myself) here.
Folks sleeping in Alabama

Last edited:
B/c if Nike can't have your money no one can

Seriously though opening the draw an hr earlier would definitely be helpful.
Surely would though when you look at it, it could help you since they don't choose winners until 11:00 AM. If you not able to secure on the others sites you always have that one to fall back on.

These are in Champs stores that never get 1s, most spots that usually get OG 1s got the same size runs as usual in my area 1-2. To me it seems there would be more pairs of these than prior OG 1 releases.

Right but how many pairs did those stores get? Nike Georgetown here in DC is a flagship store and yet they only got 150 pairs.. My HOH got 30 pairs and the other FL/Champs/FNL around here got 20-30 pairs total... Insane.

B/c if Nike can't have your money no one can

Seriously though opening the draw an hr earlier would definitely be helpful.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No sadderday for me, arrived at 1:30 am and was 4th in line at a FCFS spot. Before opening it was 15-20 heads max....They had 9 pair and 2 of those were my size 11 :nthat:

Lady at Shoe Palace kept her word and held them after I missed the call. Mad props to them and Shoe Palace at the Parks in Arlington for doing that! Was expecting an L because I've never had someone hold a pair after a missed call.

View media item 2153607

Going to fall back and let you dudes Tango online. I'll run around later for an unclaimed pair and hope for the double. That's about all the effort this release is going to get out of me for the remainder. Ish been skressful mane!

Good luck peeps!

Relax man, dudes like me have the baddest ******* working for me
There were 50 pairs and 900 people at this store? TF you want me to do?
I was in the same boat, but copped an L with 20 pairs for 700 people so not bagging you out mate. It was a serious question as i always wondered how dudes cop pairs on the DL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom