The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I'm in Dallas for the USC/Alabama game and Nike Dallas is FCFS. I'm assuming there is already a huge like though. I just got to the hotel from the airport. Don't want to waste my time going over there.

I'm Alabama currently. Man take a gamble and go. Isn't it like 3 in TX

200.gif

Last edited:
Hmph. I'm debating staying up until about 5 and getting an uber to the Shoe Palace in SM.
oh yeah that's FCFS??

prolly a lineup already.... it's nice to camp by the beach!!! 

plus all the pick ups are there

NTSM, Champs, FTL, FA23 

geezzz 
smokin.gif

Drove by SP on Melrose at midnight. Was about 25 deep. I might roll back over around 5 to see if it's any bigger.

All the people talking about heading out to FCFS, don't yall think yall are too late? I mean these shoes are extra hyped.

All the people talking about heading out to FCFS, don't yall think yall are too late? I mean these shoes are extra hyped.
exactly

how many pairs they got??

Thur my exp If your not in the 1st 50 people (there's not more then 50 so pairs barely ever)

You lose!

oh yeah that's FCFS??

NTSM, Champs, FTL, FA23 

geezzz :smokin

From what the girl told me, SMPD doesn't allow anyone to lineup until about 30 min. before they open and they open at 6am. But you're probably right. F you Raab. >:

You know the release is done...when there are 3 bouncewear success posts compared to success on NIKE EU, FTL and every damn Euro site combined 
roll.gif

I am banking they had no more than 3 pairs per size 

Last edited:

oh yeah that's FCFS??

NTSM, Champs, FTL, FA23 

geezzz 
smokin.gif
I heard that the city of Santa Monica don't play that. Like its some kind of city ordinance that wont allow people to stand outside. That person also said that because of that, people camp out in their whips overnight in front of the stores.

I heard that the city of Santa Monica don't play that. Like its some kind of city ordinance that wont allow people to stand outside. That person also said that because of that, people camp out in their whips overnight in front of the stores.
yet there's still homeless people chillin' everywhere

go Figure!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom