The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I appreciate the help. I just want the thread to be peaceful through this hectic time. I recommend some try the foreign sites to secure their pair also.
Lmao ain't nothing hectic about dropping 2 bills on sneakers. But I feel yuh. Cheer up. It's going to be alright.

Y'all remember when Air had to do some craziness for chicagos and he ain't do it and the other kid did and homie actually sent the sneakers to the kid [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you let me down that day The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince

**** yeah. #NTPizzaParty View media item 2153287

smokin.gif

id kill some pizza right now

Y'all remember when Air had to do some craziness for chicagos and he ain't do it and the other kid did and homie actually sent the sneakers to the kid [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you let me down that day The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince
That's when the tensai was decided.

they knew each other tho, i think it was fixed :nerd:

one of the times i was disappointed in the homie. Didn't want to come up with a rap. Afraid to wake up grandmoms!

That was fantastic.

Wow, I guess the hype IS real! Current stock of Bred OG LOWS near sold out on FC. People are already preparing for consolation prizes lol

Last edited:
Y'all remember when Air had to do some craziness for chicagos and he ain't do it and the other kid did and homie actually sent the sneakers to the kid [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you let me down that day @AirSakuragi
That was when the real tensai showed himself.

It's crazy that most of them eu sites stock is already gone..

and they don't go live till 3 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom