The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

there sold out.
  • SORRY, WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH "AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG - BRED" IN STOCK TO FULFILL YOUR ORDER RIGHT NOW. PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN 9 MINUTES OR EDIT YOUR CART AND TRY AGAIN. WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.
  •  
Keep refresh buddy

my phone rang and i was all hyped like "finally" they called me but then it was my coworker who called :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
my phone rang and i was all hyped like "finally" they called me but then it was my coworker who called
mean.gif
laugh.gif
lol i feel you It's almost 6 here in LA and i'm still too nervous to go down to my parking garage and lose service lol 

Damn no calls, no shiekh and for sure bots are gonna eat up everything online. Anyone in so cal going to the blends raffle?

This must what the rapture gonna feel like. All these dudes making it to heaven and the rest of stuck on us earth. [emoji]128529[/emoji] Looks like it's snkr or bust tomorrow. If I don't get it, it's 184.xx going straight into savings

Anyone know what lines are looking like in Chicago, if any? Won't get out of work til 10:30 any insight would be appreciated!

This must what the rapture gonna feel like. All these dudes making it to heaven and the rest of stuck on us earth. [emoji]128529[/emoji] Looks like it's snkr or bust tomorrow. If I don't get it, it's 184.xx going straight into savings
Too bad that's just a fairy tale and this is real life = )

Good luck tomorrow!

Last edited:
Damn no calls, no shiekh and for sure bots are gonna eat up everything online. Anyone in so cal going to the blends raffle?

Im thinking about going to the Blends LA raffle. But its always a circus for like 8-10 pairs they raffle

Last edited:
Anybody get the Shiekh email from Houston and surrounding cities?
The fact that not many people (including myself) barely mentioned winning a Shiekh raffle..........it kinda means that the Shiekh stores in Houston barely got any pairs to be sold to the general public.

Not shocked at all, considering my big guess is that Memorial City's Flight23 most likely has the most pairs in the Houston area.....along with most of the stores in the Houston Galleria.

So getting the L from Shiekh seems to no longer be shocking to me because it is starting to appear that the Houston Shiekh stores barely got any pairs to sell anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom