The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has been done. Dudes even gave them food on top of cash :rofl:

a couple 40z beers should do the trick

shiiiiiieeeeeeet they camping out there at night anyways. i'd take a slice of pizza if i was homeless

The homeless guys that are camping are going to be in no danger since the weather is nice outside. Will definitely have to give them pizza and beer as well but that is cheap. I think $50/pair is fair though right?

By any chance do they leave a voicemail? Because service Lowkey sucks in my house. So I tend to not receive much phone calls unless someone send me a voice mail
hang out outside the next few days if you can

I don't know of this is real life , but i think i just hit the jj raffle and they only got 16 pairs 
sick.gif

i was chopping it with dude for a little bit about how limited they were, and before i leave i ask him if there was any thing i could do to up my chances...

well then bruh grabs my ticket and says i got chu 
eek.gif
eek.gif

i'll find out friday if he was serious or not 
That's a dirty game if he's BS'ing you. Hope it works out for you. 

I don't know of this is real life , but i think i just hit the jj raffle and they only got 16 pairs :x

i was chopping it with dude for a little bit about how limited they were, and before i leave i ask him if there was any thing i could do to up my chances...

well then bruh grabs my ticket and says i got chu :wow: :wow:   

i'll find out friday if he was serious or not 

That's a good dude , hope you get it

that would be foul if he did that to mess with me 
roll.gif

i 'm not buying it tho until i get that phone call

Last edited:
I've fully prepared myself to take this L on Saturday here in Denver but :wow: when you get a call from an unrecognizable number...:smh: when it is not a store calling you

I seen some people pay the homeless to stand in line for them, and the homeless guy got smart when he was close to the front to go in the store n sold his spot in line
Double dipped!

And ran off with both parties monies!

Was pretty funny!!

Yeah I mean all the homeless need to do is wait outside of the store.. Can the store refuse to sell to them for whatever reason or is that discrimination?

Nope no reason at all even if you pay them. All you have to do is go in first. And stay in as each person comes in and pay them and for the shoe. Till all your homeless buds have eaten. Lol

Not 100% sure about these. But it very common JB uses different color insole underlays on other releases. I would judge by that. You have to inspect the overall shoe, rather than pointing just one thing. With fakes red flags are followed by several other things. Shoe folk are quick to judge something fake when its a factory defect.
 Yeah I agree, that's why I said probably 5 times I don't know if that makes them fake I just know my pair is 100% legit and people can make conclusions from there. This is the only thing that I have seen that is very different about our shoes and told him I don't know enough about insoles to say if it could just be a variation in color etc.

The fakes on these are pretty amazing so far and have been hard to tell ATM. I'm sure as time goes on we'll recognize more and more differences. (hopefully at least lol)

I seen some people pay the homeless to stand in line for them, and the homeless guy got smart when he was close to the front to go in the store n sold his spot in line
Double dipped!

Was pretty funny!!

I mean I wouldn't pay the homeless guys until after I am in line. Paying them before is stupid.

Double dipped!

Was pretty funny!!

Homeless ppl be smart they hustle everyday all day probably was listening to foos chatter all night and got jelly about profit margin [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Double dipped!

Was pretty funny!!
good for them , line waiting services charge $20/hr and people trying to take advantage of the homeless. the least you should pay dudes is $50. got to make it worth their wild to wait for you to give em the other half or 70%. and even that amount is cheap if they waiting for more than 5 hours.

Nope no reason at all even if you pay them. All you have to do is go in first. And stay in as each person comes in and pay them and for the shoe. Till all your homeless buds have eaten. Lol

Yep and I'm doing my part by putting the homeless to work! Everyone wins

I mean I wouldn't pay the homeless guys until after I am in line. Paying them before is stupid.
Homeless people are street smart

You show him that line and say wait in it I'll give you $20 bucks after
He's gonna tell you
Give me $20 now
That long line you don't wanna stand in is his bargaining chip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom