The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know if you entered a shiekh raffle? I'm not sure if I put in one of the codes and don't wanna get disqualified if I enter one twice by accident.

It confirms it after you hit submit. I think you can cancel & reenter to change size.

What amazes me is how Jordan Brand can release an amazing shoe like this along with all the garbage GR pairs they've been releasing lately.. 2016 was arguably had/has the worst GR retro cw releases in the company's history.

That's Jordan Brand for you though haha

i think they know what they are doing.

Literally 70-90% of GR retros this year have been garbage.. It's actually kind of sad. At least we got WC4s, Flu Games, Metallic 5s, these Breds and Space Jams though... Probably could have cancelled all the other releases.
Something during the FB 12s release killed my spirit for Jordans.
Saved close to 4K this year and finally paid off my 2.5k student loan.

Last edited:
Literally 70-90% of GR retros this year have been garbage.. It's actually kind of sad. At least we got WC4s, Flu Games, Metallic 5s, these Breds and Space Jams though... Probably could have cancelled all the other releases.
Ultra boost the only model that will continue to sell.

Once everyone realizes how uncomfortable NMDs are, they're gonna get the roshe treatment and be forgotten.

Jordan will forever sell because he's jordan.

If Ye goes to puma, everyone will jump on Puma and forget Adidas. 

And outlet retros is all part of Nikes plan.

A focus group a couple years ago, they explained to us that they were going to price out the reseller and mass produce because they would still sell at higher MSRP and sell out at Outlets/Community stores for a discount (like they do).

Nike wins. They're selling product at pure profit. They rather get RTV from HOH and the like at wholesale and sell at their stores with only cost as their overhead.

There's a reason you see a lot of Nike at Ross/Marshalls/Burlington...stores like Finishline are on the brink of losing Nike/JB accounts because they can't move product so their unloading it to the Ross' and Marshalls of the world.

Ticket Raffle Tally

10 - SP

8 -   Champs

16 - FTL

4 - FA

?? - ShiekShoes (# entries unknown)

Once everyone realizes how uncomfortable NMDs are, they're gonna get the roshe treatment and be forgotten.

A focus group a couple years ago, they explained to us that they were going to price out the reseller and mass produce because they would still sell at higher MSRP and sell out at Outlets/Community stores for a discount (like they do).

Nike wins. They're selling product at pure profit. They rather get RTV from HOH and the like at wholesale and sell at their stores with only cost as their overhead.

There's a reason you see a lot of Nike at Ross/Marshalls/Burlington...stores like Finishline are on the brink of losing Nike/JB accounts because they can't move product so their unloading it to the Ross' and Marshalls of the world.
Wish they woulda mass produced these these 1s

One more spot doing a raffle tomorrow, local store

After I enter its going to bring my ticket total to a grand number of 3 tickets.

I love the Navy/Gum IV's doe.

With you on the rest, pretty much.

One more spot doing a raffle tomorrow, local store

After I enter its going to bring my ticket total to a grand number of 3 tickets.
laugh.gif

Oh look the 100000000 time Jordan brand releases

The one zzzzzzzz no wonder adidas has all the attention now and days

Yeah man I agree on the NMD's. They're dope looking but they are not comfortable.. The UB's though.
nthat.gif

JB / Nike definitely knows what they're doing as far as sales go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom