The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOST FNL ARE BEING SHADY... MORE THAN A FEW STOPPED DOING RAFFLES WHEN THEY "RAN" OUT OF TICKETS.. ONE PLACE TOLD ME THEY ONLY HAD 8 PAIRS SO "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE TO KEEP ADDING TO THE RAFFLE" ... RIGHT BC ALL EMPLOYEES CLEARLY HAVE A DEGREE IN PHILOSOPHICAL PROBABILITY AND MATHEMATICS :lol:

The first finshline i went to said the same thing and said all the others are out too, second one said they werent getting them but will get all other holiday releases.

Last edited:
So SNKRS is doing this release as a raffle now.wooooooooooooooooow.Its looking ugly out here.Good luck to y'all paying over retail.Team retail till the day i die over here lol.Hopefully ill have some luck.Days like this.I wish Eastbay still had that whoever calls first wins.Remember being on hold for 30 minutes to a hour before release time.And i would always win.Funny how most say the Jordan hype is over.For Some selective OG CW its not.These and Royals are going to be tuff.Thank god the SJ11 will be massed produced.But that means nothing.Ive copped limited joints manually.And I've struck out on some that weren't limited.Which is funny lmao.

I have to bite my tongue from saying "Chill man (or girl) you work at a sneaker store" (I'm not being a job snob- but find it funny the attitudes some carry and how they act above people making that $8 an hour)

Well because, for this one purpose, they have an advantage over you.

Why are literally all the Jordan Brand retro releases this year besides this, Space Jams and maybe TB3s (if you're into that) complete garbage?
IDK man I mean WC4's, Flu Game 12s, BM 5s, Banned 1s, TB 3's, Space Jams... Jordan dropping a lot of heat, what more do you want from them this year?
Don't forget french blues, and  cherry 11 lows

even blue 11 lows 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I mean it may have been 34 or something like that, but my lady and I went to almost 20 stores in the bay area. And yes, completely shut out. I got a little redemption with the SBB's cause we entered 3 raffles and she hit on one at Sheikh. But yeah, it was pretty hilarious. If I get shut out I may trade my extra DS pair of SBB's for a pair of these anyway. Seems like a doable trade if I move fast.

I thought it was more than 40!

You got screwed on that one.
It may have been, I don't remember the exact number. I tried to put that garbage out of my head! Needless to say, I care a whole lot less this year. I've bought about 6 or 7 pairs of J's this year, and they've all been through SNKRS and usually purchased when I woke up an hour or two after release time. Guess I'll have to try a bit harder for these, but I have the 2013's on ice and still have my real Banned 1's :smile:

They could. Its funny to me you think they give you an option to pay extra when I think they take away my option to pay less...

Yeah I guess you are either luckier than I am or have connections that I don't that make it easier to cop for retail. I'd rather pay $40-$60 more for these and be able to secure a pair than be left in the dust as usual.

i dont understand why any of these places are doing fcfs unless stock can meet demand. they must want something violent to go down.

they are really asking for it

Finishline at Southland mall is shady as ****. Just letting you guys know
What happened? They're on the release locator but when I went and asked, the guy said Nah not receiving but stuttered and said ask the lady behind the counter. When I asked her she gave me a blank stare and said we're not receiving them. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom