The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing that at the MTV Awards, y'all still think these gonna be limited

How much you think Nike/JB paid Khaled wit that spot, on a night when Kanye delivered his wack a** speech and video lol

Jordan > West. All day. Every day.

After seeing that at the MTV Awards, y'all still think these gonna be limited

How much you think Nike/JB paid Khaled wit that spot, on a night when Kanye delivered his wack a** speech and video lol

Jordan > West. All day. Every day.
Well the consumer demand should increase now with that "MTV" advertisement, so it'll feel limited now

Disappointed no Champs in my area getting these smh now i feel the pressure lol thought these would be easy. Making my FTL & FA rounds tomorrow i guess. 

Nike/JB with the increased advertising for the XXXIs and "Banned" theme means they are looking to make BIG BIG money with this release.

EVERYONE will eat for retail, and that's a guarantee.

Last edited:
Local finish line manager says he'said got my name in his mind for raffle. So fingers crossed on that also figured out another is doing fcfs. Gonna try and be 1st in line on Fridayour if I get no call backs. Hoping I do though

Local finish line manager says he'said got my name in his mind for raffle. So fingers crossed on that also figured out another is doing fcfs. Gonna try and be 1st in line on Fridayour if I get no call backs. Hoping I do though
you think 9pm is too late to line on friday? Or am i going to have to come right after i get off work lol 

Not even a Polo Shirt is needed. Light denim any color tee thats earth toned will go well with the b/reds. Olive tee, light denim, b/red 1 now thats a dope fit.

Hell yeah you are right about earth tone themed colors. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

After I do raffles tmrw Imma take my *** 2 food court and beast on a chicken variety plate so it won't be a complete waste....:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom