The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
My memories are a little different.  I remember passing on 1's and 2's.  Jordan's were no match for the Converse Weapon!!  My parents could afford J's but they told me to get a damn job. So I sacked groceries at Tom Thumb to get that shoe money! ($3.25/hr youngins!) 
laugh.gif

No disrespect but someone who's 16 years old has never seen MJ play (in real time) just curious what's the burning desire to have these as a "kid"? They just look cool or...?
Coming from a 17 year old, I personally think they just look cool. I only really find the 1, 3, 4, and 6's must cops. I own some other models, but I would not stress if I strike out on them.  

Quote:

What's crackin NT fam?! I'll be waiting on those H-Town Shiekh codes! Where dey at doh?! 
Houston galleria. Hopefully this is karma on my end. Been here too long to have these new Houston kids think they run the game.

Also memorial

Now is people can hook it up with the rest, that'll be dope.
Make sure to give @Drunken Cow some reps (as well as @drizzyG23 for originally posting the memorial code)

No disrespect but someone who's 16 years old has never seen MJ play (in real time) just curious what's the burning desire to have these as a "kid"? They just look cool or...?
As another teen here (17), they really look cool, but I always felt that if you wanna rock something from a band/player/era, you'd better do your research first. YouTube videos pale in comparison to watching live, but I have the ulmost respect for Jordan and his game (his wardrobe tho  
sick.gif
), and I absolutely find him to be the best player to ever play in the NBA, so why not rock what the best did?

Last edited:

As another teen here (17), they really look cool, but I always felt that if you wanna rock something from a band/player/era, you'd better do your research first. YouTube videos pale in comparison to watching live, but I have the ulmost respect for Jordan and his game (his wardrobe tho  :smh: ), and I absolutely find him to be the best player to ever play in the NBA, so why not rock what the best did?
Repp'd. 

You're right man he really is the G.O.A.T.

any of you wear AJ 1 lows? I could rock dunk lows but not dunk hi's (they look :x to me). Only could wear AJ 1 Highs though. :lol:

he really said that it's up to us whether we really think these were the ones banned by the NBA back in the day. :lol:

@Foamposite XI
 if I'm doing the new raffle system in FL would you say I'm better off only entering at multiple House of Hoops in South Florida for the most stock? You can only enter raffles at three different stores (out of about 6 or 7)
Enter at ones you believe have the highest volume (they get the most pairs)

dunks are practically the same thing as jordan 1s though. 

the heel/ankle part that slopes down on the Dunk Hi's bothers me somewhat. It's like a car that has everything going for it except for a nice rear end (like the new Honda Civic, for example). :lol:

Edit: Don't get me wrong... I love Dunk Lows. :pimp:

Last edited:
Bay Area sharing!

Bay Area always be the worst when it comes to sharing Shiekh Codes. Wait, did i just offend the Bay Area by including Sacramento? I apologize if I offended.

sacramento is not the bay area

nor cal yes bay area no

you can hate all you want on sacramento but its still the capital of california

I had posted the SD codes earlier with the exception of Mission Valley.

I included them in your list above
wink.gif
I had no idea you live in SD. Hitting you up the next time i am there. Tacos on me
Take him to Chulajuana (Chula Vista) for some beef head/tongue and brain lol.
laugh.gif
 Grab PG62 while you're there, too 

https://www.yelp.com/biz/tacos-el-gordo-chula-vista-3

Kidding aside, I don't go to that side of town typically, but that place was good. 

about 15 stores in a 35 mile radius from me. Gonna hit each spot with my bro and cousin so thats like 45 tickets. I hope i get atleast 1. Never been lucky with raffles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom