The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Foamposite XI  if I'm doing the new raffle system in FL would you say I'm better off only entering at multiple House of Hoops in South Florida for the most stock? You can only enter raffles at three different stores (out of about 6 or 7)

Word. I don't even get what they mean with "buttery leather".
Would you prefer the "scrotum leather" situation that we had 50+ pages back in this thread? 
mean.gif

No disrespect but someone who's 16 years old has never seen MJ play (in real time) just curious what's the burning desire to have these as a "kid"? They just look cool or...?

No disrespect but someone who's 16 years old has never seen MJ play (in real time) just curious what's the burning desire to have these as a "kid"? They just look cool or...?
Probably because there are a ton of current athletes, musicians, actors, and other types of celebrity who we all see wearing Jordans just like when us older sneakerheads were kids. 

and its not like the shoes don't just look good, period. Part MJ, part the shoe looks damn good.

We've seen some youngsters come in here and be disrespectful. Not seeing it right now.

Never understood why people call someone a "plug" yet their so-called connect is charging $$ on top of retail, sometimes even up to over $100 above MSRP smh

A real plug will tell you, "naw it's cool, don't worry bout it bro, I got you, you're set" - after you offer to hook him up with a lil extra sumthin sumthin for his troubles

A plug who hooks it up for retail is a plug

A "plug" who demands a connection fee is nothing but an extension cord
facts

actually, this is NOT facts. as popular as the sneaker game has become, especially if ur held down on every single release like i am and considering there's a release damn near every week, how long do you expect a plug to hold u down and you aren't looking out? trust me, it won't last very long. even if they tell u it's all good and they don't want anything u STILL take care of them. nothing in life is free and everyone wants something for their efforts. it doesn't have to be anything astronomical, but everyone wants to feel appreciated and no one wants to feel taken advantage of.

my plug knows he's gonna get a tip for every pair he holds me down on and in return i know i'm guaranteed pretty much as many pairs as i need/want for whatever release, period. for instance, i walked out the spot today with 6 pairs of 11s (2 for me and 4 pairs for others). not only that, i strolled into the mall to grab around 5pm and my pairs were secured with no issues like always. the same thing will happen next week with these breds except i'll have more than just 6 pairs. quiet as kept, we been doing this since last year. u think this type of love gets shown consistently with longevity without making sure the plug is taken care of? :lol: just some food for thought.

Bro, our parents couldn't afford it though :lol:

These kids spoiled now a days.

yeah, different times. These kids have it good, but our childhoods were better back in the day. Outside playing, not worried about being snatched up.

I watch my kids now and think your summers are boring compared to when i was a little kid in the 80's!!

yeah, different times. These kids have it good, but our childhoods were better back in the day. Outside playing, not worried about being snatched up.

I watch my kids now and think your summers are boring compared to when i was a little kid in the 80's!!
I never see kids OUT.

What happened to sideline crack, holding up street traffic for a first?

I'm just out of touch.

I think it is partly because the kids who didn't grow up with enough money to have things like Jordans turn out to be the parents who spend hella $$$ on their kids having Jordans so they never have to feel the way their parents felt growing up. 

Omg ! Dude i am 34 and man bred 1's ! And royals are just it ! But neverforget kaney rocked them ! God people need to get over kanye !
What up Krazy rare to see you outside the SB thread, is it because the 1's are so similar to dunks? 

Seriously man you know the exact words to say... The crazy part is they enjoy doing little to nothing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom