The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes! True OG fans will remember this.
LL COOL J 
nthat.gif

Stores are not getting hundreds of pairs. This is no where near 11's production numbers. Demand will greatly exceed supply.

Take your "Jordan's were dead" *** onto the adidas forum.

We telling you these gonna be high in numbers. Ain't no one said XI numbers but we talking 6-10 pairs per size depending on size.

Go try to hype and resell your 350s

Last edited:
Just went to a couple malls (Central VA), was told at one Finishline that the size run is so limited that they are expecting only 1-2 pairs per size. Couple that with back to school and employees trying to make a buck on the side, you guys might wanna use your lifelines to secure these joints. I really don't think they are widely available. No hype, just deductive reasoning.

I went to my mall with FTL, FNL, Champs, Footaction all in one... 3 out of the 4 are raffling on Monday/Tuesday.

All three stores had one employee who acted like they didnt know what a bred 1 was but another employee nearby had to step in and let me know...

Limited or not, I will have my pair.

At retail.

So will my wife.

So will my son.

The days of stressing on Nike/JB releases are over...for me, at least.

Last edited:

How much extra is it to pay an employee to hold a pair for you? 
There's no set amount scrub. What you are asking to do is technically against store policies and potentially illegal. So it is "however much extra it takes to bribe the guy into breaking the rules". SMH @ U 
mean.gif

Last edited:
HOH columbia only getting 18 pairs apparently..smh. Anyone here around annapolis mall? Probably will stop by tmrw

Ive always wondered how people backdoor stuff with footstores... I mean do they just walk up to the employee, ask to talk to the manager, and be like "yo hook me up with some releases bro. i got cash. lets talk business."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom