The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the bottom line about copping these? Easy or hard? GR or limited?

I saw scoop208's YouTube video on these pair and he says everyone is dreaming if they think this release is GR. I was hoping it was going to be like black metallc V's
If you try, it'll be easy. If you're lazy, its gonna be tough. Faith w/o works is just hope.

Just watched a vid on newer 1s running a full size big? Im a sz 12 in most nikes but my 94s and 2001s i needed a sz 13 due to wider feet.

Am i going to swim in a sz 13 in these if i have to order online?

Thanks

Last edited:
Just watched a vid on newer 1s running a full size big? Im a sz 12 in most nikes but my 94s and 2001s i needed a sz 13 due to wider feet.

Am i going to swim in a sz 13 in these if i have to order online?

Thanks
What video did you watch?  I was told remastered 1s run TTS.

Yeah 1s have a lower production run number than any of the other numbered Jordans in general and also this is a staple in a collection so the demand is up over some of the other big production run Jordans like the 72-10s and Metallic Vs. Where Jordan produced around 250K of the 72-10s and built in multiple restocks from the onset ... I would suspect if we are lucky these will get a 100K+ run and there's a holiday restock at some point. Overall these will be easier than SBBs and if you were able to cop the CHIs and/or UNCs from last year than you probably have a good game plan for these. 

I took a L on Chicago last year because I sat on Pre-order that got cancelled. I am going balls out on these--round up raffles, camp out, and SNKR app. There is no way I am paying stupid money to resellers

about three finishline stores within my city are getting them and they usually never get 1s. They never got the chicago 1s either. 

Hey that's a lot of stuff aside. They aren't that close to the OG if that many things are different. Come on now. Let's just be honest.

True, I reneg that statement. I thought about what I said and I was mainly focused on color [emoji]128517[/emoji]. I forgot to say all that aside the color is most accurate to the OG.

Dudes really brought the shirt to resell tho.

Like why he thirsty for Jordan shirts when the shoe ain't even drop. Like I said before I be double salty with a banned shirt and banned outta copping the shoes release day

Joints locked down for this Saturday... $50 mark up aint bad... pics this weekend... still gonna try my hand with the good raffles though...

i wonder if you have to go through that site they have that emails you your size link later?!?!?
END hasn't done a drop on their Launches site since June. I hope they're abandoning it because the system was complete garbage. Traded in one bad experience for another.

the leather on the cement iv retro was way better and well we all saw how many pairs were produced

and will never pay resell on retro jordans. ever.

3 pairs ? what are you a got damn spider?

unless you plan on serving in afghanistan one pair is enough

the jordan 1 is one of few jordans built to last unless that is the only pair you have in your collection

3 pairs ? what are you a got damn spider? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Finishlines launch locator says my finishline that didn't even get Lettermans, Cyber Mondays, or Metallic Blue Navy is getting these.....like wut?

Finishlines launch locator says my finishline that didn't even get Lettermans, Cyber Mondays, or Metallic Blue Navy is getting these.....like wut?
For what its worth, all three of those colourways released as HOH exclusives in Canada... Usually if a Jordan is a wider release, they release in regular FTL stores as well. For Canada at least.

So if anything, that could be a good sign in terms of how many pairs they made.

Last edited:
How do people with full time jobs have time to enter raffles? I would enter some, but I have work. Not bout to take off to run around the city entering raffles lol.
Because work hours are USUALLY only 8 hours a day. 9-5........stores in my area are open until 8PM if they arent in the mall and 9 PM if they are. Plenty time during the day. Full time doesnt mean all day, lol

Last edited:
Watch zadeh kicks screw me over on the pre order

And I'll strike out on RD everywhere

Gonna be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom