The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you have to do is notice Nike's marketing on these to figure availability. They are hand in hand with the Banned 31s which are also a general release.

That's typical for stores to receive them a few weeks early :nerd:
Well according to the couple store managers I've talked to yesterday they got their shipments in earlier this week and are still expecting anywhere from 2-3 more. Stock on these are going to be heavy apparently

Same around my way said the same, but they only received a couple of direct shipments of a couple of sizes, like 6 pairs in one box with sizes 8, 8.5, 9 x 2, 9.5, and 10

Praying they get a lot more [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
If you don't get them instore, US online or EU sites remember restocks do happen so before you pay resell wait.  0.02

I was told sizes 9-12 got stocked by the dozens.....not just 12 pais per size either [emoji]128526[/emoji] That's why im not really trippin on the release anymore

Last edited:
Guess til release date its a waiting game. If i miss then oh well. Got 2 pairs of bred 13's and 2 SBB too. Worse case senario il trade my sbb for them

NT will make sure i get at least one pair 
nthat.gif

Keep letting these resellers *** you out for THEIR rent money.

"gold pack 5s are limited, exclusive, I need $350 pre-order"

They're sitting.

They're telling you they're limited so you STRESS (which to me is stupid...look in the closet, I'm sure you have a pair of black/red 1s).

AND, buy their pair and line their pockets.

Same around my way said the same, but they only received a couple of direct shipments of a couple of sizes, like 6 pairs in one box with sizes 8, 8.5, 9 x 2, 9.5, and 10

Praying they get a lot more [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

make sense, those are key sizes right there.

was only trying for one but may try for 2 to see if i can trade for SBB

Everybody that keeps saying they're limited, there are stores that didn't receive the white/gold 5s receiving these. Also, I already said there's a store in Roosevelt Field that has 5 size 10s alone showing in their inventory. There, LIMITED TALK SHUT DOWN.

Is this a mom and pop store or a retail chain store?

Keep letting these resellers *** you out for THEIR rent money.

"gold pack 5s are limited, exclusive, I need $350 pre-order"

They're sitting.

They're telling you they're limited so you STRESS (which to me is stupid...look in the closet, I'm sure you have a pair of black/red 1s).

AND, buy their pair and line their pockets.
Exactly, they're using psychology to put paranoia in the minds of consumers so they will think irrationally and pay the pre-order or resale price.

I said awhile back and people still don't understand, small spots are getting a 4-5 FSR

Big spots getting more

So compare that to Breds where most stores barely even one ONE FSR and big spots got 2 to possibly 3 FSR

I said awhile back and people still don't understand, small spots are getting a 4-5 FSR

Big spots getting more

So compare that to Breds where most stores barely even one ONE FSR and big spots got 2 to possibly 3 FSR
Are you talking about a shoe in general or these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom