The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're forgetting one MAJOR aspect:

Price

Retail for WC4 was $220, which is a lot for a retro-these, on the other hand, are $160.
SOME People pay resell for almost everything. Even preorders. So $220 has little to do with it. It's a Jordan with Nike AIR branding. Like I said, it was based on availability. I did raffles at 10 different store, got 2 calls. But the stores still had some at the end of the day. That's because resell was low and nobody wanted them. Again, cause of availability
Some ppl also believe 220 is a stupid price to pay for some air jordan regardless if they have air jordan on a heel or whatever minor detail they change from the last.

I wish ppl would stop grouping everyone together. Everyone is different. Shouldnt be that difficult to comprehend

Last edited:
The new reports on the numbers in here sound great. I'm not sure if it has been mentioned in here but I just saw zsneakers IG post saying that there will be GS sizes available as well...

If true, using babyjs23 babyjs23 standards that spells.... :nerd:
:nerd:

nerd.gif

95705_nerd.gif

Last edited:

That is not cheap leather there my friend, Nike/Jordan Brand are going above and beyond for this release.
It's not even leather. It's a cheap synthetic which is why the shoe itself is only retailing for $160. Nike isn't going "above and beyond" on anything. 

Some ppl also believe 220 is a stupid price to pay for some air jordan regardless if they have air jordan on a heel or whatever minor detail they change from the last.

I wish ppl would stop grouping everyone together. Everyone is different. Shouldnt be that difficult to comprehend

So you never paid over retail for a pair you missed out on? [emoji]128528[/emoji]...

do Jordan brand consumers actually assume that real leather is being used on these sneakers still?

remasterminds 

So you never paid over retail for a pair you missed out on? [emoji]128528[/emoji]...
Me? No

Retail or move on

Sneakers dont mean that much to me

Im not supporting a reseller ever

For every shoe ive missed out on theres always another 2-3 on the horizon that can have my attention

Last edited:
It's not even leather. It's a cheap synthetic which is why the shoe itself is only retailing for $160. Nike isn't going "above and beyond" on anything. 

Yeah I wish Nike kept retail at $220 for these, a lot of people probably wouldn't pay that much for 1s but I'm sure all of us on here would do so easily.

These Breds could've EASILY been sold for $220. Honestly, I wish they had because as WC 4s proved, it would make attaining pairs much easier. At $160 a pop, these will fly much quicker.

I'm hoping to at least get one man. all i need is one 

I'll never forget how I got my 2013 pair. I was at a sneakershop in LA and started choppin it up with a mailman that came in. He told me he was able to grab 3 pairs of Banned 1s w/ his family at the outlet and is looking to trade one for a pair of concord xis. I met up with him same day and made the trade. Still have the 1's DS right now lol. Don't think I can get rid of this shoe..
You have a pair of shoes sitting on a box for 3 years and haven't worn them ? What are u saving them for ?

What's the availability looking like? I'm hoping black metallic 5s type numbers

THIS

I refuse to spend hours on the computer for these... I know they won't be easy, but this can't consume my entire morning... if it ain't meant to be I'm gonna pass and grab the next release in 3 years

My fnl is getting these and they NEVER get 1s...where the hibbets ppl at can anybody confirm if they getting em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom