The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk why you guys want SBB leather..

Way too delicate. Give me a tough thick leather, now that's quality

Right, but I guess it more of a quality issue.... Most want SBB leather with OG mold.... On the Blk/Red 1 if you ask me it'll give a more luxury feel.... That's it

Idk why you guys want SBB leather..

Way too delicate. Give me a tough thick leather, now that's quality

Nahh. DTRT "Metallic 1s" came with that tough, thick leather they started using on the XX1s. I didn't like it. Not very flexible or comfortable. Never held Banneds so I imagine SBB is some of the next best leather.

Last edited:
I'm saying, the sbb leather soaks up water, they get ruined so fast. While its soft, it's meh especially if you get em dirty it's a wrap. You can't even clean them

Check the sbb thread with what happened

I'm saying, the sbb leather soaks up water, they get ruined so fast. While its soft, it's meh especially if you get em dirty it's a wrap. You can't even clean them

I'm on probation so..........

Could just apply repellent/protectant.

If the Banned 1s release later this year, how low do you think prices on DS 2011 Banned 1s will drop to? 

^My guess, not by much and I think it will also depend on if they use the same leather that was used on the '11's or not.

Last edited:
I'm willing to bet OGs go up in price even if the new release has an x on the heel. Imo only 2013 will be affected...

Why are we still talking about banneds? Its just a regular og black/red.

Last edited:
Because, unless official pics surface, it will still be a debatable topic until then.

I'm willing to bet OGs go up in price even if the new release has an x on the heel. Imo only 2013 will be affected...

This man knows. The prices of Banned 1s aint going anywhere, Its a limited release, on top of that an outlet only release. The 2013s will take a dip. But B/red 1s almost barely decreases in value. DMPs still up there, plastic leather and all.

I want the tallest cut we can get with these..... Hopefully they don't pull that crazy [emoji]128169[/emoji].

If they could make that flap piece where 1st 3 laces go on the side thicker and fatten the swoosh up they'd be gettin somewhere

Wont say I'm surprised if they looked ridiculous like that. We won't get two proper retros back to back.

Can't believe I seen that pic floating around and some people think those are the ones that are releasing. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom