The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie I'm gonna buy a pair of 2013s day of release if I strike out everywhere lol. I will be a bred winner one way or another.

I don't know why they feel like they need to increase hype, especially if they aren't going to make a ton of pairs.  OG 1s sell themselves.

While I don't want it to be a draw since I never win, it may be what's best since it will give everyone a fair shot.

I personally don't think it gives everyone a shot. Since the release in the app randomly let's people through I'd rather have it that way.

Just like adidas does it with yeezys. I've entered countless draws even for garbage and nothing.

A regular release on snkrs is more fair, if I strike out its what ever. With the draw, people have hundreds of accounts...

I don't know why they feel like they need to increase hype, especially if they aren't going to make a ton of pairs.  OG 1s sell themselves.
Well the breds do.
I personally don't think it gives everyone a shot. Since the release in the app randomly let's people through I'd rather have it that way.

Just like adidas does it with yeezys. I've entered countless draws even for garbage and nothing.

A regular release on snkrs is more fair, if I strike out its what ever. With the draw, people have hundreds of accounts...
True

Totally agree and I have won a couple of things off the Draw 

I might have been a 1-and-done for the draw system.

Won the SBB's and that was the last time I ever won a draw :smh:

the 72-10's sold 1 million pairs in Dec 2015 (383,094 men's and 690,555 kid's). Plenty ate, but still not exactly a cake walk on the day of launch. 

So take the hype of the bred 1, the cheaper $160 price, with only 1/10th of the inventory of the 72-10's???..... my stomach feels sick. 

Yeah there is hype for Bred 1s but not Holiday 11 hype. Believe it or not, not everyone likes 1s like that. Sure we all do in here but the mass public doesn't go crazy for 1s. Never have. They were just limited as hell so they sold out fast. That's where the hype comes from. Make these a GR and sit just like they're supposed to.

Way way wayyy too early

Gonna have to wait til last week of August for release details, if it's already mentioning "limited quantities" then I'll be shocked if it's not a draw

I'll take that L Already

Unless I can make a ton of accounts since luckily I have a bunch of different credit cards
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
Almost every Jordan release email I received from Nike says "limited quantities" even huge GRs. Also I agree that they will probably use "The Draw" for these.

I might have been a 1-and-done for the draw system.

Won the SBB's and that was the last time I ever won a draw :smh:

What's the issue? Lol

What else has dropped worthy enough of winning? At least you got SBB for retail

Yeah if that's an early look at the Nike/JB apparel then these should be plentiful. I'm honestly thinking these will be a GR. With the way they're going all in on marketing its hard not to.

What's the issue? Lol

What else has dropped worthy enough of winning? At least you got SBB for retail
Hmm, let's see, I tried for
OVO 10's both cw's - lost
Wing 12's - lost
White/red 11 low - lost
Navy Gum 11 low - lost
Black Premium 4 - lost
White Premium 4 - lost
Alternate 12's just to see if I would hit - lost

Just to name a few that were worth enough for me to try for.

Last edited:
Let's be clear again guys. Nobody that doesn't work for JB know production numbers. And I doubt anyone that works for JB frequents niketalk, other than lurking to pick up on hype.
Anyone who spouts numbers doesn't know what they are talking about. "I heard" or "my plug says" isn't a legitimate source.

Last edited by a moderator:
Via Balt Twitter. Didn't receive this email yet and no update on snkrs
The Limited part scares me. Does Nike throw this word around for most Js? I hope by limited they don't mean worse than '13 quantities. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom