The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
For people who wear 1s with shorts, what socks do you rock?  I typically rock ankle/no show but gatdamn the back section is irritating... LOL  

You hate us because we know how to finesse out here to get our hella pairs (by saving stupid cash to spend & letting bots **** the **** out of these sites)

Man I'm cooking these bred 1s out here man

giphy.gif

**** Kanye West

And if you needed him to get into Jordan 1s then you're (
eyes.gif
) a sheep straight up
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Awwww
laugh.gif
I can't stand yall because you have no style, lazy, got nappy heads, dance with each other rather than a female, mumble when you rap, and use autotune anything with every melody.

And for the record I copped 4 breds. 2 for myself, flipped one on IG,and flipped another here on the NT Buy/Sell section. Your lazy generation will always be 2 steps behind a OG like me. I don't brag on crap like that because that lil change can't even pay my car note. That's what your generation does.

Can the people who got off of 290sqm confirm how long they were there for and if it it was a real drop?

I was waiting so long for them and wanna know if I didn't have a chance of getting.

For people who wear 1s with shorts, what socks do you rock?  I typically rock ankle/no show but gatdamn the back section is irritating... LOL  
I wear white nike socks (Gasp) never understood the hate with them

And nike black socks, never been a fan of no shows with Retros, wear em like mike did

boosts, thats another story/thread - no shows only

Last edited:

I wear white nike socks (Gasp) never understood the hate with them

And nike black socks, never been a fan of no shows with Retros, wear em like mike did

boosts, thats another story/thread - no shows only
Yeah, I am trying to look for some thing that would still fall below the calves but past the shoe cut...  Dont like it too high...

I wonder what his apartment......room....car looking like. Since he loves talking about how mad we all are

Ah waited for this post :lol:

Only 24 and just starting out in the world

I rent a 3 bedroom / one bath condo by myself

Work 4 jobs with every Saturday off

Moving next year

My sneaker room still messy (but I finally cleaned my desk up :wow: so much room now :lol:)

I own a 2007 PT Crusier & Lease a 2012 MB 350 on the side. Goal is own a GTR someday

Ah waited for this post
laugh.gif

Moving next year

My sneaker room still messy (but I finally cleaned my desk up
eek.gif
so much room now
laugh.gif
)

I own a 2007 PT Crusier & Lease a 2012 MB 350 on the side. Goal is own a GTR someday
Good for you man real talk. Keep hustling. 

Last edited:
Ah waited for this post
laugh.gif

Moving next year

My sneaker room still messy (but I finally cleaned my desk up
eek.gif
so much room now
laugh.gif
)

Keep grinding fam and don't go over your lease mileage!!! LMAO

I can't stand yall because you have no style, lazy, got nappy heads, dance with each other rather than a female, mumble when you rap, and use autotune anything with every melody.

Your lazy generation will always be 2 steps behind a OG like me.

What does the bolded part have to do with these [emoji]128308[/emoji][emoji]9899[/emoji]️[emoji]127838[/emoji] :rofl: :lol: :lol:

Lazy???? Don't put me in that group

I work 4 jobs bro

How far up does this go? 

I actually own several pairs of those socks. They are perfect for wearing 1's when you want that no show look without the heel, Achilles and lower back leg aggravation. The 3 packs are usually on sale year at my local Nordstrom's Rack and I believe I pay a little over $10 for them. I'd look around at some discount department stores before I paid full price. Good thick socks that hit a little below or right above your 1's depending on how the sock fits you foot.

Last edited:
so i think urban necessitie's banned 1s wall picture confirmed my theory about this release....GR,,,but got backdoored like mofo (like the chicagos)?

Last edited:
I can't find a pic of the Nike. But this is the lining version. Same sock size

EDIT
Actually here they are

I actually own several pairs of those socks. They are perfect for wearing 1's when you want that no show look without the heel, Achilles and lower back leg aggravation. The 3 packs are usually on sale year at my local Nordstrom's Rack and I believe I pay a little over $10 for them. I'd look around at some discount department stores before I paid full price. Good thick socks that hit a little below or right above your 1's depending on how the sock fits you foot.
Thanks!  Repped both...  

so i think urban necessitie's banned 1s wall picture confirmed my theory about this release....GR,,,but got backdoored like mofo (like the chicagos)?

What logic supports a CONSIGNMENT shops inventory with how many pairs Nike produced? We all know Yeezies are super limited (relatively speaking) you should go check out their Yeezy inventory. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom