The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I feel determined to cop for retail. If not my max is 250 for a pair. I just can't justify paying resell.
Well good luck then.  Pulling for you but doubt you will be able to unless there's a massive restock supply dropping.  As for resell prices, these are only of the few shoes paying resell prices being worth it, especially now since they aren't that crazy.  If they hit peak 2013 prices (which it may considering the hype for thee shoes) you'll regret not buying it now.
$250 would still be considered resell
laugh.gif

In either case, you're SOL, because retail is out the window and you'd have to find someone desperate to part for $250.
Agreed 100%... I'd love to see a 250 deal lol

To me, the only thing you really need to clean on the shoe is the white midsole.
There are kids in here. They run, jump, and play and get there kicks pretty dirty. I used to be one lol. Man when I was growing up people knew you could say whatever to me...even talk about my moma...but don't...I mean don't step on my shoes. That step on stain and crease is the worst!

I've seen 275 recently. I refuse to pay 350 though. I just cant justify that

Last edited:
FlightClub prices for these are just about on par with SBB already, that was quick.

Last edited:

FlightClub prices for these are just about on par with SBB already, that was quick.
And this thought just made me lower the price of my 9.5 in Buy/Sell section. I refuse to price these above SBBs even though the colorway is so much sweeter.

Last edited:
I just hate how resell is just set for 300+ and people pay that which makes the resellers think that it's okay to sell a 160 shoe for that. If we wouldn't pay the price and let the resellers sit on their shoes they would lower their prices.

If $250 was max why did you wait? Right after release they were selling $240-260 on local groups all day

All day?

Stop lyin to dude bro :lol:

A deal or two here and there isn't all day.

These ain't been below $300 for the most part.

I said local group

In the Detroit buy and sell for Saturday and Sunday and a little on Monday there was a ton of men's pairs at those prices

Why would I lie :lol:

No disrespect but this is the funniest thing I've read a in a loooooooooooooong time. Man just use a dab of water on a microfiber towel to clean. Dab it and take your time. This shoes are heavily dyed it will come off. Good luck to you but Clorox Wipes are NOT the way to go. That stuff takes off grease and food stains...what do think its going to do for your shoes? These aint work boots.

thanks for the info ill do that with these moving forward

So whats the so called release date on black toes??? J23 is reporting Nov 28th...cyber monday. That's such an odd date. Folks will be taking off work and skipping school for those.

As stated before....this thread is a tiny microcosm of the real market. We wish for $250-$275 deals....but in reality, those transactions are not the majority...by far! If you can find a deal at even $300, jump on it! You'd definitely appreciate it 6-12 months from now when the major resellers (will not drop names) start releasing the FSRs that they could afford to sit on....all to the tune of something even more ridiculous than $375! Don't be naive...we all know this is how it has worked, is working, and will continue to do so.

On another note...my 5th and final pair came in today, courtesy of my mom who's visiting from my hometown...she came bearing gifts! The magazine....not the shoes (which came from a store in OH). The red on this pair (from FNL) is definitely the brightest of my pairs.
View media item 2163469

Last edited:
So whats the so called release date on black toes??? J23 is reporting Nov 28th...cyber monday. That's such an odd date. Folks will be taking off work and skipping school for those.

Seems like the placeholder dates are really going into effect now.. It's all over the place. There's releases gettin pushed up and more gettin crammed in twds the end of the year. It's hard to keep up with what's releasing and when. Gotta stay woke.. :nerd:

Why are people using crep on there shoes

It's says suede And canvas shoes on the dang bottle.

Even in their videos they always do suede shoes. Or permkint.

Smh

You have to buy leather location and or leather protector like you would for car seats to protect leather shoes.

Why are people using crep on there shoes

It's says suede And canvas shoes on the dang bottle.

Even in their videos they always do suede shoes. Or permkint.

Smh

You have to buy leather location and or leather protector like you would for car seats to protect leather shoes.
I only wash my UB's, most of my other shoes don't get cleaned. I also don't use their boxes, I use Container Store shoe boxes with silica packets in them 

I just hate how resell is just set for 300+ and people pay that which makes the resellers think that it's okay to sell a 160 shoe for that. If we wouldn't pay the price and let the resellers sit on their shoes they would lower their prices.
If you have disposable income I say buy now,cause these are not going to restock and only going up in price! If not then you must not want them that bad and just move on to the next release. I never pay resale either but I did pay 350 for these and I don't regret it, it was a must cop for me.

I only wash my UB's, most of my other shoes don't get cleaned. I also don't use their boxes, I use Container Store shoe boxes with silica packets in them 

I use crep and cleaner on my Yeezys tims and suede Jordan's or durabuck if u wanna be anal

But never on leather.

You have to let that stuff soak in. Leather takes multiple treatments to let stuff soak in. By that time either

A. Your wasting ur crep at 16 a bottle why

B. You spray so much you discolor your shoes. Probably spray and left in direct sunlight to speed up that discolor process.

C. A simple Google search can teach you how to water proof leather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom