The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

7 years minimum

the way nike been churning out retros id say 4 or 5 years

they keep leaving little things out even in the remastered models so im guessing they do it on purpose

also remember these are technically the remastered banned 1 and not the black red 1 from 2013

Mine came in today and I'm so happy that finally got a pair. Quality is pretty dope but that tumbled leather is throwing me off. Nevertheless I'm rocking this **** tonight jaha

Sky Jordan-size 5Y, 1999's-size 14,2016s-size14. The color of red is pretty much on point. Could say the 1985s are a slight darker red and the 1999's a little more of a washed out red but that could be from aging. The leather on the 2016s is very flexible like the 2011s outlet banned 1s. Sold my 2013s, and I never owned the dmps or 2001s. I think 2016s are better overall then 2013s. Glad I sold my 2013s for 500 to those lowballers at solesupremacy over a year ago.

Last edited:
havent heard from my friend who won the snkrs draw yet... felt like he woulda sent me a pic by now if they came... have a feeling he might wanna keep them for himself 
laugh.gif

I bet all he did was talk and talk and talk [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]
And not peep the signs

Last edited:
only complaint with my pair is the poor cutting of the red leather underneath the swoosh

Last edited:

Justifying paying $300 for these for 2 reasons: 

-Don't need to pay for another release for the rest of the year since Black Toes(if November) will be a birthday gift and Space Jams a christmas gift.

-$200 from my bank + $100 from a gift card. 

Will forever tell myself for the rest of time I only paid $200 lol. 
Same except I'm telling myself that the difference I paid for resale was money I got from doing royal laser 1 customs for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom