The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been looking at my snkrs tracking number with it stuck in Memphis like this all day
View media item 2159964

Nike didn't load the shipping manifest to UPS. That's why tracking hasn't been updated. I just checked my SNKRS tracking shoes arriving tomorrow but no tracking updates. I did get an email from ups my choice saying item will be delivered.

Last edited:
Idiots talking **** about a shoe they haven't laced up or worn.

These new age kids love to act cool.

Go back to catching Pokemon on your ******* phone

Why does playing Pokemon have to correlate to being a child? I'm in my 20s and I enjoy playing it.

Been looking at my snkrs tracking number with it stuck in Memphis like this all day
View media item 2159964

My pair that I bought resale is coming coincidentally coming from Memphis. It only has Memphis update too supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Nike didn't load the shipping manifest to UPS. That's why tracking hasn't been updated. I just checked my SNKRS tracking shoes arriving tomorrow but no tracking updates. I did get an email from ups my choice saying item will be delivered.
hmm, it says that they were scanned in at UPS Memphis just after that its gone dark as far as info, reading through the thread and seeing other people get there snkrs purchases though has made me feel a lil more at ease

What's the going rate for 2011 Banneds right now? Looking to double up.

2011? Like $1700ish, probably more; Ive seen like 7 pairs, if not more moved at $2500 on Stock X's little graph, or whatever you'd like to call it (if you care to believe their figures). Like most things, it depends on how motivated the seller is. The time to buy was certainly more than a year ago. Since then, their price has taken off. Personally, I'd keep your money.

Last edited:
2011? Like $1700ish, probably more; Ive seen like 7 pairs, if not more moved at $2500 on Stock X's little graph, or whatever you'd like to call it (if you care to believe their figures). Like most things, it depends on how motivated the seller is. The time to buy was certainly more than a year ago. Since then, their price has taken off. Personally, I'd keep your money.

Patrick-Meme-I-Have-3-Dollars-12.png

damn these things have skyrocketed in price... might have to just grab some lance mountains instead smh lol

Well, after an issue with Ontrac (wasn't aware a signature was required for Shoe Palace items), my first pair arrived today. 37 years on this Earth, and this is my first pair of Jordan 1s ever. BTW, did anyone else get a magazine with their purchase? View media item 2160004
Wasn't expecting that. No need to post photos of the shoes; there are plenty of those in this thread already. Second pair from SNKRS should be in tomorrow. Hope everyone was able to cook. Definitely keeping an eye open for the possible restock.

Well, after an issue with Ontrac (wasn't aware a signature was required for Shoe Palace items), my first pair arrived today. 37 years on this Earth, and this is my first pair of Jordan 1s ever. BTW, did anyone else get a magazine with their purchase? View media item 2160004
Wasn't expecting that. No need to post photos of the shoes; there are plenty of those in this thread already. Second pair from SNKRS should be in tomorrow. Hope everyone was able to cook. Definitely keeping an eye open for the possible restock.
That magazines from shoe palace?

damn these things have skyrocketed in price... might have to just grab some lance mountains instead smh lol

Yeah, you could get like 4/5 pairs of '16s, maybe more. Not worth it IMO. If I didn't already have a pair, I wouldn't even consider it.

Damn, dude, you should be ashamed of yourself :lol:. If you don't like them, let me know, i'm in SD, too :rofl: Remember, your elders get first dibs lol

Last edited:
View media item 2160005View media item 2160006View media item 2160007View media item 2160008View media item 2160009View media item 2160010View media item 2160011View media item 2160012View media item 2160013View media item 2160014Managed to grab for me, my girl, my two brothers and a pair ok bred KO's from the outlet. Only posting my **** everyone else has to join NT to post theirs lmao. Hella happy with this release. Gonna rock the KO's for a while to keep the banned's on ice.
Got this jacket from my girl when we first started dating back around Christmas 2012.

Last edited:
View media item 2159904
Yeah when I see white laces in the 5's I think of the Bin 5's. I also think I saw MJ wear them with white laces back in the day.

He's right. Found this pic online. They look hella weird.
bigsykedaddy bigsykedaddy saw a bunch of pics on ig and it just looks way off. on the other hand, bm 5s actually look pretty good with white laces tho i'd still never do it. i like to keep it OG

Wow yeah those look horrible. Definitely Black then Red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom