The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody with a pair received from Nike look up the tracking number of their package.... and tell me the weight of the delivery pls. My wife got a random tracking number sent to her email, but we didn't purchase anything, SNKRS didn't hit, but package was processed by UPS Monday?! So strange cuz we have no charges from Nike.

Can somebody with a pair received from Nike look up the tracking number of their package.... and tell me the weight of the delivery pls. My wife got a random tracking number sent to her email, but we didn't purchase anything, SNKRS didn't hit, but package was processed by UPS Monday?! So strange cuz we have no charges from Nike.

Could be the what the 1's ?

3.20 lb

Trying to pick up a second pair on FB, trying to strike a trade deal, getting sz. 10, for my sz. 9.5 PSNY 12s+cash, what is a fair amount they should add?

Can't you see where its coming from? If its from Memphis, you already know the deal. Hope you eat bud. :smokin

Can't you see where its coming from? If its from Memphis, you already know the deal. Hope you eat bud. :smokin
Yeah it is coming from Memphis. I just realized tho, my wife's SNKRS account didn't have a size saved in the profile!? I'm really trippin out and can't wait to see what this is tomorrow.
Watch it be something I completely forgot about during the storm of losses over the weekend.

Just got home to my pair... The leather feels nice... Not sure if I wanna keep em tbh. :rolleyes

Dont get me wrong, im a huge fan of the black/red 1. But I guess I just lost my love for Jordans... I entered the SNKR app thing just for fun.. didnt think I was gonna win.

Im gonna hold onto them for a couple days and see how I feel... If I dont want em, these joints are going straight up for sale on GOAT. Its an 8.5 btw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom