The Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Blk/Red "BANNED" Sept 3 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep on trying to chase that unicorn. I will continue to keep saying this. THE PRICES ARE GOING TO CONTINUE TO RISE!!
I'm not just saying this. I could care less it they do or not. I'm going off trends

I second that. Even if prices stabilize for a moment, they're only going to increase as deadstock pairs begin to become more scarce. The only way I see these dropping in price is if all of a sudden interest in Jordan retros completely drops off, or the economy crashes to the point we no longer concern ourselves with luxury items.

Can't believe what I'm reading :smh:.

These guys really comparing someone to Michael Jackson? I can't respect anything coming outta these dudes mouths anymore. Just change the subject.

Last edited:
Do you guys think I can trade my DS 2014 Baron 1s for these? I was thinking I could with $20-$40 cash on top
Poor mans shadows :smile:

barons are NOT "poor mans shadows." i mean who the hell comes up with this nonsense? barons are a completely different shoe with completely different color blocking and completely different shades of grey. NT logic at it's finest. i guess frags are poor mans black toes then, huh?

[COLOR=#red]#FAIL[/COLOR]

way to measure is to find out his influence in the world not just america or English speaking countries. Mj is legend in every country latin america asia europe africa middle east kanye does NOT have that type of influence. come on man no body is even close to mj 

barons are NOT "poor mans shadows." i mean who the hell comes up with this nonsense? barons are a completely different shoe with completely different color blocking and completely different shades of grey. NT logic at it's finest. i guess frags are poor mans black toes then, huh?

No, black toes are poor man's Frags. :smile:

That "******" has more Grammys than Michael Jackson.

the shoe looks like it was made for females walking the vegas strip dog

aint nothing shoe of the year about a roshe ugg hybrid dog

plus they are endorsed by an ignorant mental ****** who hasnt had a good album in 11 years and is only known now for beefing with taylor swift and saying dumb **** in interviews

but hey lets keep this thread about the banned 1's shall we?

Musician, Performer and Entertainer: MJ >>>>>>>>>>> Anybody alive today let alone Ye. IMO. Ya that includes aging rockers.

Mental Status: Kanye or MJ. Unknown. The only thing the two come close.

Calculating and Heartless: T Swift >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Devil

Last edited:

#FAIL
no, black toes are just red frags. haha

Ban this man for saying 350s are better than Banned AND for saying Kanye is better than Michael Jackson :lol:

I never said any of that. The dude called Kanye a talentless ****** so I made the point that he couldn't win that many Grammys if he wasn't talented.

Also I said I'd rather have 350s because they're a newer and fresher design.. I've worn 1s for years so I'd like to wear something that's both new and in style.

Can't believe what I'm reading :smh:.

These guys really comparing someone to Michael Jackson? I can't respect anything coming outta these dudes mouths anymore. Just change the subject.

Doesn't change the fact that MJ was a weirdo that slept with little boys.. Thriller and OTW were great albums though, I'll give you that.

I never said any of that. The dude called Kanye a talentless ****** so I made the point that he couldn't win that many Grammys if he wasn't talented.

Also I said I'd rather have 350s because they're a newer and fresher design.. I've worn 1s for years so I'd like to wear something that's both new and in style.

350's remind me of redesigned UGGS, and there's nothing cool about those.

*Nevermind, I got the models mixed up with the 750's.*

In regards to the 350's, I just don't see the appeal. The soles are ugly AF, and they're so plain.

Last edited:
Musician, Performer and Entertainer: MJ >>>>>>>>>>> Anybody alive today let alone Ye. IMO. Ya that includes aging rockers.

Mental Status: Kanye or MJ. Unknown. The only thing the two come close.

Calculating and Heartless: T Swift >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Devil

Bro MJ slept with little boys and killed himself using perscription drugs.. Kanye has yet to do either of those things yet they are the same mental status? Oh yeah Kanye interrupted TS at the 2009 VMAs.. Clearly in the same league lol

Just called a footaction that's close to me. Only a size 7 left ugh. I'm getting closer though
If that was mens 7, I would have copped...  Thats a rare expensive size. 
laugh.gif

Keep on trying to chase that unicorn. I will continue to keep saying this. THE PRICES ARE GOING TO CONTINUE TO RISE!!
I'm not just saying this. I could care less it they do or not. I'm strictly basing it off trends
[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Na. He's just giving the lame a taste of his own medicine for when he said Bred KOs are a poor mans Breds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom