The Official adidas Ace 17+ Purecontrol Ultra Boost Thread

Guys i need opinion. If you could choose between the grey camo or the blue clear, which one would you prefer?
Neither haha, those are the two worst colorways so far.

But if forced to choose, I'd take grey camo and paint over the horrendously corny camo pattern on the heelcup.

Last edited:
Haha. Thanks for the input. Is the pattern that horrible in person?
laugh.gif
It's just corny to me. Also the application is pretty bad, on a lot of the pairs I've seen the camo pattern doesn't make it in between the Os, Bs or As in "ultra boost" so it looks kinda cheap, as you can see in these pics.

Last edited:
It's just corny to me. Also the application is pretty bad, on a lot of the pairs I've seen the camo pattern doesn't make it in between the Os, Bs or As in "ultra boost" so it looks kinda cheap, as you can see in these pics.

Dayum.. I just notice that. :nerd:
That's look "unperfect" and irritating :frown:

I'm probably the only one that prefers the cotton candy Blue Blast over the Grey Camo
glasses.gif

That said though, Vapour Green > Vapour Pink > Volt > Triple White > Champagne > Triple Black, the rest of the colorways are meh imo.

Neither haha, those are the two worst colorways so far.

But if forced to choose, I'd take grey camo and paint over the horrendously corny camo pattern on the heelcup.
White heel cup 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

I'm probably the only one that prefers the cotton candy Blue Blast over the Grey Camo
glasses.gif

That said though, Vapour Green > Vapour Pink > Volt > Triple White > Champagne > Triple Black, the rest of the colorways are meh imo.

White heel cup 
pimp.gif

Mine would be the red limit pack (still hunting for them) and then champagne. Can pass on the rest.

Damn that's f up. Managed to get re

I think you may wish to open a case with paypal since eBay uses pp? And see what can pp do? But pls tell me you paid thru invoiced.
I paid through Paypal on Ebay. Doesn't seem to give me any options now. Ah well, lesson learned.

I need to see some on feets from you guys IGs or something before i pay resale.

The laceless look on these hard to pull off?

if u have IG, go see @mbroidered he has some on feet photos of these but u need to scroll down cause he posts quite a lot.

Back
Top Bottom