**The Official 50th Annual Grammy Awards CBS@8pm Est**

does anyone have a pic or video of when rihanna grabbed jay out of his seat.
i heard solange knowles gave the meanest stoneface lol

Originally Posted by neverflopped

does anyone have a pic or video of when rihanna grabbed jay out of his seat.
i heard solange knowles gave the meanest stoneface lol
laugh.gif
@ how she just grabbed him and didn't even look backat Beyonce

rihanna-jay-z-uh-oh-1.jpg

rj3it3.jpg

After watching 'Ye perform again I went from
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
with DP up to
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
when he did Hey Mama with the added lyrics...that %!#$ had me choked up a little bit i'm not gonna lie
ohwell.gif

drofantasiateeth.jpg

fantasia looking slow but props to dro for knockin tha former high point hoodrat down........
pimp.gif

oh yea dro need to drop another album asap

you cats sound like idiots, i'm not saying kanye should have won but the notion that UGK should have won because pimp c passed is ridiculous. IPA is a great song but if pimp was alive him losing would be a non issue. you folks thinks it should be like some fairy tale where he gets the grammy to honor his death, just quit it you sound naive an pretentious

Regardless of wether he's alive or dead, they should've won that award. The fact that he died makes it that much worse.

I can't !$+%%%+ believe how much of a joke the Grammys were this year. Nominees, winners, performances, everything.

Garbage.

I never really like the Grammy Awards myself, but almost every performance was good last night.

Word. Its been like 10 years since I've enjoyed one.
laugh.gif

you cats sound like idiots, i'm not saying kanye should have won but the notion that UGK should have won because pimp c passed is ridiculous. IPA is a great song but if pimp was alive him losing would be a non issue. you folks thinks it should be like some fairy tale where he gets the grammy to honor his death, just quit it you sound naive an pretentious

Stole the words right out of my mouth.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Originally Posted by kingdugan

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Jewel had juggs?? The Jewel I remember had a jacked up grill just like Amy did...

Jewel was missing teeth.
Everytime I see her I just stare at her mouth waiting for a peek at that s***
Jewel wasn't missing teeth, she had a snaggletooth; and you're suspect for not noticing her DDs.

jewel002.jpg

your breast judging game is more than suspect...

Lol DDs...what a virgin
Step your game up kiddies
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Jewel had juggs?? The Jewel I remember had a jacked up grill just like Amy did...

Jewel was missing teeth.
Everytime I see her I just stare at her mouth waiting for a peek at that s***
Jewel wasn't missing teeth, she had a snaggletooth; and you're suspect for not noticing her DDs.

jewel002.jpg

your breast judging game is more than suspect...

Lol DDs...what a virgin
Step your game up kiddies
indifferent.gif
dude you never seen breasts before. Calm down.
Those are not DDs. Goto google and search for DDs. But make sure safesearch is off and that your mom isnt home

Originally Posted by YardFather

^I hope Bun wasn't there, because he obviosuly deserved to win, for them not to give them the grammy is spitting on the grave of Chad Butler. i just left the recording academy a message telling them to suck my $@$@.

Anybody else who wants to, heres the number:

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

^
laugh.gif
Got em.
nerd.gif
info on the avy please...

Btw, props to you big dummy for always coming thru with pics and vids. Now If yall can post @keys two performance it'll be a wrap for this thread, thx andadvance.

The lyrics Ye added to hey mama.

where is that line from????
not from any 'Ye song i know...i'm pretty sure he made them up for this...

"last night I saw you, in my dreams
now i can't wait, to go to sleep"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YardFather

^I hope Bun wasn't there, because he obviosuly deserved to win, for them not to give them the grammy is spitting on the grave of Chad Butler. i just left the recording academy a message telling them to suck my $@$@.

is it that serious?? Pimp C is ur pops or something...I just dont get it...be cool though u might get an award....u have just been nominated for"herb of the year"

Damn, N_ you was at the funeral or somethin?

As for you kingdugan

f3535730e7cac247d8eeb18ff30fdb81d4c32dd.gif

Real Talk, He got you, take the L and keep it movin
laugh.gif

EDIT:
info on the avy please...
Shannon Williams
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah I admit I went a little overboard, it was just a drunked rant.

UGK still should've won though.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Damn, N_ you was at the funeral or somethin?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom