THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

my favorite thing about when people who talk about contracts is how quickly the details become meaningless as other guys get paid.

If we draft Sam LaPorta or Luke Musgrave at 26 I'm gonna scream.

Last edited:
Looks like they’re drafting all athletic freaks with raw potential from what I’ve read.

I’ll take it.

Really wish there was OLine depth

Bad draft for OL so that part kinda is what it is.

But I’m not mad at any of the three picks so far.

I’d be tempted to swing at playmakers tomorrow and take Zach Evans and Kayshawn Boutte.

I’d be tempted to swing at playmakers tomorrow and take Zach Evans and Kayshawn Boutte.

I’m fine with it. They still drafted needs.

Just hope they can make a big post cut signing for the OLine or trade a pick next year

Also, here are some pics from the draft experience
20230427_205923.jpg
20230427_210005.jpg
20230427_210115.jpg
20230427_210129.jpg
20230427_210139.jpg

:pimp:
20230427_202124.jpg
20230427_201815.jpg

agree

we got to find OL depth some how tho.

With the possibility of Minnesota cutting Dalvin Cook June 1, I wouldn't mind picking him up.

just seen noah brown then ced wilson drop passes on back to back plays…

lemme turn this game off before i get ptsd :lol: :lol:

They've been rumored to have been wanting to draft a quarterback for several years now.

I'd guess he saw an opportunity to get a guy they liked a lot a couple of years ago at a steep discount and said "let's put this on the back burner for now and see if we can find a diamond."

Nothing more, nothing less. Dak's still going to get paid. He has to given his contract/dead money situation.

If a couple of years from now you decide it's time and you can move off Dak without scorching your cap and you like where Lance is, great.

If he's nothing, it's a 4th round pick. Who cares?

Cats were defending paying Daniel Jones. His "breakout" year last year would be considered a below average year if any other QB had those same numbers he did. Dude is mediocrity personified.

Back
Top Bottom