THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 2 - 2 Next game 10/6 @ Steelers Sunday Night Football

Cowboys got absolutely worked in the 2nd half.

Julio and Devonta put their paws talons all over the defense.
sick.gif

That stupid Weeden interception was really the turning point in the game.
mean.gif

^thay field goal right before the half and that three and out on the first possession of the 2nd half.

I can't say it was the Weeden pass because we still went out and scored in return. That gives us all the momentum back.

It was letting them drive the field in 40 seconds for a FG and not being able to put up any damn points over and over.

Next week is a must win game.

Last edited:
2nd time in the game where late and confused defensive subs cost us points, this time the nail in the coffin

Didn't catch the game. But just looking at the box score. I'm calling it. Season is done.

Can't stop the pass, can't stop the run and we can't run the ball.

Last edited:
Word on twitter is that Dunbar tore his acl and his mcl. Nothing official yet.

Didn't catch the game. But just looking at the box score. I'm calling it. Season is done.

Can't stop the pass, can't stop the run and we can't run the ball.

I hope you're doing what I think you're doing.

Greg Hardy & Rolando McClain back versus Patriots
Sean Lee probably misses next week so he's back week 7 with Randy Gregory
Dez says he's playing Week 7.
Romo is apparently on track for week 11

Overreaction Monday :lol:

We are 2-2 and atop the division. Season is not over... horrible luck and some issues... it's not gonna be a rosy glorious run we had last year. Gonna be one of those blood sweat and grinding treks to 1st to 9-7. We can do this

Team has to win 2 of the next 4. There's no other way around it. And two of the games are guaranteed losses considering who is out. The other 2 are divisional games that are wacky and even the slightest mistake is a loss.

So I don't think it's an overreaction at all.

We simply have been bitten by the injury bug AGAIN this year. Weeden did what he is supposed to, but this weak receiving crew has to step up. Hopefully these defensive additions this week can help us stay afloat. We aint done just yet.

Here's my barometer..

Going into the Bucs & Dolphins week 10 & 11....

if we are 4-4, we have a good shot.
if we are 3-5, it will take a miracle.
if we are 2-6, it's over.

And it's hard for me to fathom us winning any of the next 4 games.

We can do it plenty of time to turn it around. Just win both division games then you have the Bucs and dolphins winnable games

Back
Top Bottom