The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about a QB whisperer...

IMG_20200319_112620.jpg

Sheesh

Looking forward to seeing what he and TB can cook up together

yeah I see what you mean but having two TEs that good and skilled which Brady has not had since Gronk/Aaron will be the X factor. He’ll be able to work the middle of the field then take shots down field easily like Arians likes to do. They’ll both work together and be creative for sure. If they happen to get AB and he works the slot it’s game over too. I can imagine Brady giving OJ Howard the “I believe in you, believe in yourself” talk too :lol:

I think Brady/Arians are gonna be just fine.

yeah, I’m sure Brady/Arians will work something out in terms of utilizing two TEs, especially when Brady had experience having Gronk/Chico at the same time. That’s a damn good luxury to have.

AB in the slot thooo?!? :sick:. Dude caught passes and a TD last year against Miami w/ limited knowledge of the playbook.

To be fair, they we’re great before AND after him

Arians is the NFL Phil Jackson
That's true with Peyton and Luck but he rejuvenated Palmers career in Zona when he looked washed coming off Oakland and his time with Pitt coincided with Ben starting to put up pro bowl #'s and seasons consistently

The Detroit Lions problem is a ownership problem since Barry Sanders, Calvin Johnson & Ndamukong Suh.

It’s getting weird how the media is trying to deflect attention off of Bill O’Brien.

I’m more focused on the thing both those guys have in common..

yeah, I’m sure Brady/Arians will work something out in terms of utilizing two TEs, especially when Brady had experience having Gronk/Chico at the same time. That’s a damn good luxury to have.

AB in the slot thooo?!? :sick:. Dude caught passes and a TD last year against Miami w/ limited knowledge of the playbook.

Look AB is great. But just like Steve Smith where they are elite on the outside. Buddy they are unstoppable in the slot.

That's true with Peyton and Luck but he rejuvenated Palmers career in Zona when he looked washed coming off Oakland and his time with Pitt coincided with Ben starting to put up pro bowl #'s and seasons consistently
He couldn’t save Jaboo

arians needs to update his style thou, badly.. maybe brady and him can be good for each other, since I assume brady will have more say than any of those guys and talk some sense into dude.. or could take couple weeks to adjust

y’all ain’t got Buckner no more, we going see how good y’all line is without him occupying attention/blocks

as with big fletch, we were literally pulling and starting dudes off the street at times and still having impact just because of him.. Buckner is that level good

D.J Jones ain't no slouch either. Niners will be fine.

D.J Jones ain't no slouch either. Niners will be fine.

there are literally only 2 defensive players I’d take over Buckner right now, Donald and fletch

to me, a DT that can hold up vs the run while also providing consistent pressure is the most valuable thing you can have.. you can sort scheme to get an extra second or 2 from a dominant DE/OLB

and dude just turned 26

Yeah man AB in the slot is filthy and unstoppable YAC galore too :sick::smh::pimp:. I forgot all about him balling against Miami with limited knowledge of the playbook. Crazy.

Talk about a QB whisperer...

IMG_20200319_112620.jpg

Sheesh

Looking forward to seeing what he and TB can cook up together

Arians reminds me of a drunk Uncle who loves you but is gonna tell you when your **** stinks :lol: . Probably why so many players/QBs like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom