The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Cam was still at the panthers and was the guy we know he used to be the NFC south would've been next level competitive would've been a blood bath.

94259886_3278489358864396_3538504773558861824_o.jpg

this is gold

This Bucs thing could turn out to be the ”dreamteam”Eagles...

You and a couple other Niketalkers have been stating this like our whole team is built on a bunch of free agents and washed old dudes because we signed one guy and just today traded for another. The rest of the team was already built before those two got here. We made no other big free agent moves, just re-signed our own guys.

And we saw Carson Palmer get lit up in that offense.. we saw Andrew luck get lit up in that offense

and we saw Brady’s deep ball be off the last couple years.. and arians offense is based on attacking deep and deep drops

I can see if working, but arians is going have to change what he does
come on now.. saints going be good until the last week of November.. and then they’ll just be good at home

Folks were talking the same with Brees. I can see a drop-off between he and Brady, but that **** was overblown to me. Brady's WRs were whack as hell and often out of place last season, especially when it counted. Anyone can disagree, cause I dont care about it anymore, but I think Brady is gonna have a Favre-like resurgence with those weapons. Only time will tell, irrespective of anyone's opinion.

Season gonna be lit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom