The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20200326-212709_Chrome.jpg
Oh, I hope he gets the entire bag.

theyre talking about completely different helmets. Like different color. That’s the same helmet, just changed the decals for the unis.

Oooooh ok my bad

for y’all it’s just changing the decal

but y’all need to hit those red helmets

1585282768554.jpeg

and red jerseys

1585282816901.jpeg

and the white bad boys

1585282891562.jpeg

I miss all of those :frown:

Even the black jersey of our current uni

T.jpg

Womder what the new stuff supposed to look like this year. Hope its not a let down

theyre talking about completely different helmets. Like different color. That’s the same helmet, just changed the decals for the unis.

yeah, Falcons are taking advantage of da fact that da throwback jerseys were also worn wit black helmet..

Michael brockers deal with the ravens fell through. Resigning with the rams for 3years $31 mil.

They're sticking with powder blue full time no?

Not that much different from the Carolina blue's he's rocked for years :lol:
From what I read the blue is going to be different. But they’re getting new uniforms.

Last edited:
As a Chiefs fan I wouldn't be enthused to see Cam twice a year. I have a feeling that if he is healthy he is going to be playing with a different edge trying to show the rest of the NFL he still has gas in the tank.

As a Chiefs fan I wouldn't be enthused to see Cam twice a year. I have a feeling that if he is healthy he is going to be playing with a different edge trying to show the rest of the NFL he still has gas in the tank.

For sure. Would be the most talented team he’s ever played on by far too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom