The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

Originally Posted by you big dummy

alleniversoninmilitaryb.jpg
This AI dude is 36 . I repeat 36 year old
roll.gif

miamib30514:
Yall do know stylists dress these guys? Right, RIGHT???!!!
Stylists hired by their own self. It ain't like Russell really wishes he could just throw on a simple Battier-type fit but his stylist keeps handing him these loud threads.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I thought... he had a lifetime Reebok contract.
nerd.gif
I thought the same thing
nerd.gif

I actually had a club pic of him wearing some black/white/gum af1's last year, but I didn't post it since it wasn't on any other blogs and wasn't reported anywhere else on the internet.

Spoiler [+]
dsc7596x2.jpg

Always wondered how these shoe contracts work. Yeah A.I. has a lifetime contract with Reebok but is he allowed wear and take pics in what he wants on his personal time?

Shorts are OD btw
laugh.gif

Man people be picking at Westbrook and Durant kill me.  These dudes dress like this because they have more money than what they know to do with.  If they were the average person working and playing pickup basketball there is no realistic way they could afford all these outfits never mind a stylist.  On another note seeing the people who actually dress decent makes me wonder are we the only "fools" who go crazy over shoes??? I mean they could get them for free, but when coming into the arena or other casual pictures you never see these NBA stars wearing them.  But, that would not be important to them cuz they do not have to campout etc., they are more or less given to them if they want them.....

^ The argument "They dress like that because they have more money than they know what to do with" is thrown out by the fact that hundreds of their peers also have more money than they know what to do with, but still dress the same as they always have; just more expensive brands.

The argument about them not caring about shoes goes out the window with the fact that plenty of rich dudes are still sneakerheads. Like I said, those Oregon AJ3s Dwade is wearing, he knows what he's doing.

I thought the theory is all these players are doin this for Stern and the dress code thing.  Goin completely over the top on purpose and all that. 

Those shorts could keep an entire family warm at night. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Haven't seen Allen in Js since Georgetown/concords.

I thought... he had a lifetime Reebok contract.
nerd.gif

i think its lifetime when your playing basketball.

Back
Top Bottom