The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

You do know they went to Nike to train for the season right?
A couple of those GQ photos make DRose's look masculine.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
img1083110836p84895.jpg

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

fc5mjt.jpg
So three grown men are wearing matching outfits, and the person getting clowned is the one not matching? 
laugh.gif

Where they do that at?!? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

fc5mjt.jpg
So three grown men are wearing matching outfits, and the person getting clowned is the one not matching? 
laugh.gif

Where they do that at?!? 
grin.gif

How is Bosh not matching? He's also wearing all black with a knit hat on..Melo and Lebron have on different jackets seeing as how Lebron's is shiny and Melo's isn't...And Wade is wearing a vest, not a jacket.

And like someone stated earlier, they're dressed that way because they were at a Nike training facility. Everybody needs to stop trying to be a Captain-Save-a-Bosh

Some of y'all reading way too much into some of these pics.
laugh.gif

UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:
PersiaFly wrote:
10508 Cardo Jr Ln wrote:
laugh.gif

Where they do that at?!? 
grin.gif

How is Bosh not matching? He's also wearing all black with a knit hat on..Melo and Lebron have on different jackets seeing as how Lebron's is shiny and Melo's isn't...And Wade is wearing a vest, not a jacket.

And like someone stated earlier, they're dressed that way because they were at a Nike training facility. Everybody needs to stop trying to be a Captain-Save-a-Bosh

what does them being at a nike training facility have to do with them all wearing the same style jackets? No they're not identical but c'mon that $#!t was no accident either probably called each other on the phone before they packed their luggage

Originally Posted by toine2983

Some of y'all reading way too much into some of these pics.
laugh.gif
God forbid people end up wearing the same style of a mass-produced black jacket....

I think it's funny, and I hate to ruin the comedy in thread, but I went to that Oregon game, and snuch on the field and was walking around, and despite what that picture shows, Bosh was palling around with the entire crew.

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

UPPTEMPO8387 wrote:

what does them being at a nike training facility have to do with them all wearing the same style jackets? No they're not identical but c'mon that $#!t was no accident either probably called each other on the phone before they packed their luggage
Seriously. These dudes are matching outfits like some girls in middle school and get a pass because they're basketball superstars.
It's a suspect move any way you slice it. I'm not trying to save Bosh, I'm just saying it's hilarious that no one even comments on the fact that three grown men go to a public event wearing OBVIOUSLY pre-coordinated outfits. 

Yall some fools if you think dudes really hit each other up like "what you wearing with your sweats tommorow bro". Dudes were probably all given similar jackets to wear

They were training at the Nike headquarters and went to a football game at the school that is owned by the Nike owner, and were given passes to stand on the sidelines to be shown during the game. They were given those clothes to wear.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

They were training at the Nike headquarters and went to a football game at the school that is owned by the Nike owner, and were given passes to stand on the sidelines to be 'shown during the game. They were given those clothes to wear.
'
Na chill, Carmelo hit up Bron on Facebook chat and was like "Yo remember that jacket we bought together at the mall?..We should both like totally wear them to the Oregon game! Omg! <3"
grin.gif

Funny how dudes look at these pics and make fun of the supposed purposeful matching, but nobody said a word about Bosh's Robin's egg blue polo that he bought from Baby Gap..Joint is 3 sizes too small but since he's the most "down to earth" of the big 3, he gets a pass and people just say "His wife
pimp.gif
"

Been saying this since he was injured his first year, Blake has the best fits in the league. Whoever puts is looks together knows what they are doing.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

You do know they went to Nike to train for the season right?
A couple of those GQ photos make DRose's look masculine.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
img1083110836p84895.jpg

caught me way offguard
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Been saying this since he was injured his first year, Blake has the best fits in the league. Whoever puts is looks together knows what they are doing.
There are a few very well dressed dudes in the L, and he's one of them.
Bron, CPaul, Amare do very well too. And Kemba is gonna be doin' it if his Draft suit was any indication. 
pimp.gif

Kemba-Walker-with-David-Stern-2011-NBA-Draft_photo_medium.jpg

The jacket is a bit too tight around the waist but otherwise the fit is great. And the color and fabric selection is piffness. 

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

There are a few very well dressed dudes in the L, and he's one of them.
Bron, CPaul, Amare do very well too. And Kemba is gonna be doin' it if his Draft suit was any indication. 
pimp.gif

Kemba-Walker-with-David-Stern-2011-NBA-Draft_photo_medium.jpg

The jacket is a bit too tight around the waist but otherwise the fit is great. And the color and fabric selection is piffness. 
He HAD to know Bobcats was drafting him, perfect match
pimp.gif

Btw, Nonone knows where to cop that "Wad3" shirt???

Every time I see Wade, Bron and them in a party pic they always look fried. Stick to wearin the shades

Originally Posted by you big dummy

s6q2wh.png

ohio state, duke, lebron james, dwyane wade, greg oden, evan gray, mike conley, daquan

Greg Oden can walk? First time I've seen dude w/o crutches.

Mike Conley lookin like Big Sean's older brother (boyy boyyyyyyy)

And I might be really late but I never realized how much Michael Redd looks like Kanye
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom