The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

CP looks chunky, I never understood how you can be a professional athlete and not be muscular or in great shape. You get PAID to play sports, doesn't make sense to me.

hes a chubby dude, surprised he isnt in amazing shape for being a little guy. but his weight is working for him.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Because everyone is supposed to be cut up, duh.

Pretty much, just because he isn't ripped doesn't mean he's not in shape
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at anybody who thinks he not in shape

he got that professionally chubby body. him, carmelo, paul pierce, bdiddy, b. diaw. dudes just cant be cut.

Originally Posted by Freeze

he got that professionally chubby body. him, carmelo, paul pierce, bdiddy, b. diaw. dudes just cant be cut.
As a matter of fact, with the NBA, it seems like very cut dudes are more the exception than the rule.  For every guy that looks like Dwight Howard, there are way more who are closer to what CP3 looks like. 

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by Freeze

As a matter of fact, with the NBA, it seems like very cut dudes are more the exception than the rule.  For every guy that looks like Dwight Howard, there are way more who are closer to what CP3 looks like. 

that is weirdly true.  you'd think with all of the cardio these guys would be shredded.  but there's really only a few guys that are actually ripped ( d12, serge, maggette etc)  most guys are just tall, lanky.  some are solid, but not really cut up.  i was surprised which i saw that lebron aint have like a 16 pack lol

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Wait, I'm confused..We're in a thread where we are looking at pictures of men we don't personally know when they're not on the basketball court, and that's totally acceptable. But the second someone criticizes one of these men, they're being females? Makes no sense......

I guess it just comes down to how you were raised or where you from. It's just petty and suspect. It really sounds like females "omg what does he have on? Oh what's up man, how you doing?" alot of you dudes are cut from a different cloth so I'm sure it will fly over some heads. But most dudes understand where I'm coming from.

I don't see how saying LeBron's beard looks ugly/ridiculous is a female trait. It's that guys opinion and everyone has one so I guess anybody with an opinion about someone else is exhibiting female traits. I don't agree with it but I don't see why you should feel some kind of way about someone else feeling some kind of way about somebody else
laugh.gif

Saying Bron's beard is horrible is no different than saying Bron/Boozer using black ice is horrible or if a player had some wild design in their hair or a tat or they were wearing a suit that you found to be ugly (which everybody in here has been doing).
Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

CP looks chunky, I never understood how you can be a professional athlete and not be muscular or in great shape. You get PAID to play sports, doesn't make sense to me.
You don't get paid to be in top physical shape, you get paid to play great. Surprisingly enough for you, one does not need to be in great shape or muscular to play great. It's very simple when you think about it.

I'm sure the average baseball player's physique must boggle your mind.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I don't see how saying LeBron's beard looks ugly/ridiculous is a female trait. It's that guys opinion and everyone has one so I guess anybody with an opinion about someone else is exhibiting female traits. I don't agree with it but I don't see why you should feel some kind of way about someone else feeling some kind of way about somebody else
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

You don't get paid to be in top physical shape, you get paid to play great. Surprisingly enough for you, one does not need to be in great shape or muscular to play great. It's very simple when you think about it.

I'm sure the average baseball player's physique must boggle your mind.
It really does, but to each his own. He is the best point guard in the league by far, so guess it doesnt matter *kanye shrug*
Still mad lakers dont have him 
laugh.gif
mad.gif

lob city

75070677.png

5ea9d726538211e18bb8123.jpg

25320691.png

63936043.png

14865344.png

10327109.png

71568084.png

deandre jordan, los angeles clippers, got em, chris paul, blake griffin, caron butler, reggie evans, mo williams, brian cook, eric bledsoe, trey thompkins, travis leslie

I don't see how anyone can call someone out for being "feminine" when ya'll are in a NBA casual wear thread talking about what another man is wearing.

CP3 is definitely photoshopped right?  Hes always looked like he has a gut, he walks like an overweight child.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by MrONegative

and I TOLD him...I would strike down upon thee with GREAT VENGEANCE and FURIOUS ANGER!!!.......
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ the amount of pressure he's putting on Rondo's forehead...making that $+!+ look like battier's scalp
laugh.gif

Rondo ain't saying NUFFIN right there...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom