The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

Originally Posted by Jay02

Wade and Bron are like two little girls. I guarantee you when Wade said he was sitting out, Lebron was like ok i guess ill sit out too...So we can giggle and gossip with eachother. Look at Bron hoppin around in those pictures. Your gonna tell me he finished 2 qaurters of a game catching alley-oops and then hes running and hopping around on the bench on a sprained ankle? Dude coulda played.

Cams hats are annoying too.
SO MUCH HATE. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Wade and Bron are like two little girls. I guarantee you when Wade said he was sitting out, Lebron was like ok i guess ill sit out too...So we can giggle and gossip with eachother. Look at Bron hoppin around in those pictures. Your gonna tell me he finished 2 qaurters of a game catching alley-oops and then hes running and hopping around on the bench on a sprained ankle? Dude coulda played.

SO MUCH HATE. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Dude, I loved Lebron on the Cavs. I'm from and live in Milwaukee, I LOVED Wade at Marquette. But these two dudes are just annoying. Their egos, how they just walk around, it just bothers me. Wade used to be humble coming into the league but dude is one of the biggest douche bags in the league. Its why I love Rose and Durant, complete opposites of these two d ridding tools. Look at Lebron in those pictures, HES NOT INJURED. He thinks hes entitled to take off so he can chill out with his boyfriend.
136465541.jpg

sprained ankle or night off with his bf?

And I like Cam, just think those hats with the brim like that looks stupid. 

http://photobucket.com/images/silky johnson gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

http://photobucket.com/images/silky johnson gif
laugh.gif
 #exactly!

This dude Jay sounding like one of them females from Lipstick Alley.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'll never understand why some of you dudes are so obsessed with LeBron and DWade's friendship.

Meh,

came in this thread after a week of not checking it and see a full page dedicated to bron and wade tuggin on eachother. Just callin it like I see it.

I posted it fully understanding that Heat fans will be mad. soo whatever.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Cindy Crawford, Alex Rodriguez, and Torrie Wilson @ Lakers-Rockets
910xl.jpg

imageljq.jpg

A-Rod
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Cindy: so Torrie was telling me you want a 3some...
Torrie: OMG! Cindy!!!
Arod:  What?!! I never...
Cindy: I'm down.

Arod: A+ execution baby.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Man sometime you can't help but wonder if Lebron and Dwade take shower together.
Uh yes sometimes I can help but wonder. Sometimes being every single moment of life. 
That.

Cam stays w/ the flipped brim
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom