THE OFFICIAL 2012 BOSTON RED SOX SEASON THREAD - (1-3) Red Sox @ Blue Jays - FIRST WIN!!!

Right now its not looking like a terrible call. He had the hot bat and Salty hasnt really done much recently. Salty will prolly get the pinch hit next time around in the lineup since Lavarnway hasnt done much on the offensive end tonight tho.

Right now its not looking like a terrible call. He had the hot bat and Salty hasnt really done much recently. Salty will prolly get the pinch hit next time around in the lineup since Lavarnway hasnt done much on the offensive end tonight tho.

Rain 
30t6p3b.gif
,I want this too end already 

I mean Ayala basically looked like he was trying to put runners on base. Hopefully we can win today and beat tampa tomorrow, I don't want girardi and his braces to be responsible for the red sox making it to the playoffs.

I mean Ayala basically looked like he was trying to put runners on base. Hopefully we can win today and beat tampa tomorrow, I don't want girardi and his braces to be responsible for the red sox making it to the playoffs.

Man $%@# that bum @#% %**%%%+#$%#*+ +!%+ @#% ##$+@+@% team. Can't even hold a 7 run lead with 2 innings left 
indifferent.gif

Man $%@# that bum @#% %**%%%+#$%#*+ +!%+ @#% ##$+@+@% team. Can't even hold a 7 run lead with 2 innings left 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom