The Official 2011 Fantasy Baseball Thread

^ Do you have a position player you can drop? you have good pitching and I'd drop Garza before Ogando if you want Hughes, but Hughes hasn't showed much on the field, especially fantasy wise, I think you can wait it out.

^ Do you have a position player you can drop? you have good pitching and I'd drop Garza before Ogando if you want Hughes, but Hughes hasn't showed much on the field, especially fantasy wise, I think you can wait it out.

Only guys on bench I rotate are Pedro Alvarez, Jose Tabata, Michael Young and Pablo Sandoval. Only one I could possibly drop is Alvarez and I think he's just off to a slowww start.

Only guys on bench I rotate are Pedro Alvarez, Jose Tabata, Michael Young and Pablo Sandoval. Only one I could possibly drop is Alvarez and I think he's just off to a slowww start.

this is my first year playing on ESPN. i like the points system alot. reminds me of when i used to play on Sandbox.

Matt Thorton
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

this is my first year playing on ESPN. i like the points system alot. reminds me of when i used to play on Sandbox.

Matt Thorton
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

ESPN CBS fantasy sucks.
fixed 
mad.gif

all line-ups locks 5 minutes before the first game of the day.

rain delays have been killing me. i miss yahoo 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

ESPN CBS fantasy sucks.
fixed 
mad.gif

all line-ups locks 5 minutes before the first game of the day.

rain delays have been killing me. i miss yahoo 
frown.gif

Mauer to the DL...kills my team...

anyone else in the same situation...

guys like Ruiz, Avila, Hundley are viable options to pick up.

Mauer to the DL...kills my team...

anyone else in the same situation...

guys like Ruiz, Avila, Hundley are viable options to pick up.

Should I trade Mat Latos for Adrian Beltre? Zimmer went down for me and I have Chipper filling in @ 3B.

I got Halladay, Felix, Josh Johnson, Jon Sanchez, Cahill, CJ Wilson, Danks, Lowe, Masterson, Fuentes, Soria, Contreras on my staff.

We play 11 Pitchers weekly.

Should I trade Mat Latos for Adrian Beltre? Zimmer went down for me and I have Chipper filling in @ 3B.

I got Halladay, Felix, Josh Johnson, Jon Sanchez, Cahill, CJ Wilson, Danks, Lowe, Masterson, Fuentes, Soria, Contreras on my staff.

We play 11 Pitchers weekly.

absolutely. Beltres heating up and your pitching is already stacked. might wanna find yourself another reliever soon though.

absolutely. Beltres heating up and your pitching is already stacked. might wanna find yourself another reliever soon though.

Back
Top Bottom