The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

If Cornell (read: Wittman) keeps shooting like this, they have a shot at Kentucky

They would have to shott 80% from 3 point land to have any type of chance against Kentucky.

Remember when Northern Iowa didn't have a chance?

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

If Cornell (read: Wittman) keeps shooting like this, they have a shot at Kentucky

They would have to shott 80% from 3 point land to have any type of chance against Kentucky.

On the other hand, Wisconsin is making the Big Ten look bad.....

Northern Iowa is a better team then Cornell.

In my eyes Kentucky is better then Kansas.

But if that game takes place, we will see what happens.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Northern Iowa is a better team then Cornell.

In my eyes Kentucky is better then Kansas.

But if that game takes place, we will see what happens.
1. Man, Cornell lost by 4 to Kansas in Lawrence which was the closet a team did all season i think. Now i understand Northern Iowa won last night  but it was on a neutral court on a day Collins played
sick.gif
I would choose Cornell over No. Iowa IMO

2. When both teams play there best, i would still go with that Kansas team but since there done for 2009-2010...I agree with you lol

Wisconsin's playing horrible probably the worst ive seen them play since the loss at Duke a couple years ago...with that said Cornell is a damn good team, i mean they just dont miss shots

Badgers never had a chance in this one

^ figured it was a combination of both, well damn, at least i have michigan state winning their game, hope they can hang onto this one

Back
Top Bottom