The Official 2010 NCAA March Madness Thread -- * Kentucky and Kansas State Fall *

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by hymen man

My bracket looks like cat crap.

word.
Same here.

Is there going to be a NT Second Chance bracket?
laugh.gif

I knew this was going to be a tough tournament to predict...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

those $$@$ mustard jerseys that mizzou wore today have got to be the ugliest in D1 basketball

Originally Posted by Buc Em

those $$@$ mustard jerseys that mizzou wore today have got to be the ugliest in D1 basketball
I've always thought they was ugly too.  What happened to the black unis?

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by hymen man

My bracket looks like cat crap.

word.
Same here.

Is there going to be a NT Second Chance bracket?
laugh.gif

I knew this was going to be a tough tournament to predict...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
uh huh...GTown was a pick I had up to the Elite Eight.  Ohio just did work on the Hoyas.  I feel like giving up on my bracket and enjoy the upsets and tough games.
laugh.gif

LET THE KIDS PLAY. What a terrible lane violation to call. It gave NO advantage to New Mexico State. Brutal.

Tough game. I thought the Spartans would have come out alot better than they did, but a win is a win.

It was a legitimate lane violation but yeah you definitely don't call that at the end of a NCAA Tourney game.  And why didn't the refs look to put time back on the clock at the end? 

the refereeing in that NMSU/MSU game was awful.. hate to say it but the refs were blatantly favoring MSU.

these refs must be making large bets on these games
laugh.gif
  ncaa refs are the worst. and i cant stand how many timeouts are called per game, jesus

Back
Top Bottom